Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being jealous in a relationship is good or bad?

+13
IsabellaGarciaG
Maria Paula
Nataliaalfonso0
Marianamonroy00
JuanFelipeDavila
FelipeDussan
manuela8
Valeconstain
La Xime
juanfeCISF
Juan Diego Osso
9APaula
DanielaACookies9A
17 posters

Go down

Being jealous in a relationship is good or bad?  Empty Being jealous in a relationship is good or bad?

Post by DanielaACookies9A Mon 3 Oct - 11:43

Some people thing that being jealous in a relationship is necessary, others say is something that is wrong, what do you think about?

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Being jealous in a relationship is good or bad?  Empty Re: Being jealous in a relationship is good or bad?

Post by 9APaula Mon 3 Oct - 12:37

I think being jealous is letting the other person know that you care for them. Jealous at the beginning and without controlling is necessary in a relationship. The problem begins when you start duding of the person you are with, is normal the feeling of being jealous but when you begging asking things and controlling the person you are with you make a very big mistake. It is very possible that the person you are with gets bored of your acts of being jealous. It is good to care for the other person but not to control him or her.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Being jealous in a relationship is good or bad?  Empty Re: Being jealous in a relationship is good or bad?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Mon 3 Oct - 16:46

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. Julia Roberts
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 3 Oct - 19:22

DanielaACookies9A wrote:Some people thing that being jealous in a relationship is necessary, others say is something that is wrong, what do you think about?
In my opinion the excesses are bad, if you're very jealous is bad and if you are indifferent too, but my point of view is that being jealous is worst than not, means insecurity.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Tue 4 Oct - 21:52

Being jealous is goos in a way, you express to the person with the one you are you care for the relationship and you don´t want it to end. But everything in excess is bad. When you start thinking always your couple is with another one that is not you, there is lack of trust. SO this cause fights because you don´t want him or her to be with no one else but you. Which cause in a future the deterioration of the relationship making it end.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Wed 5 Oct - 12:56

I think someone can be jealous in a good way but also in a bad way, what I mean by this is that jelousness can get to transform a healthy relationship to a controlled one by either the girl or the boy, at the beginning being jelous is kind of pretty, we see it as if that person wants us just for them and that they love us so much they don't want to let us go, but it's not always like that, we have to pay attention to the type of jelousnes because it can end badly
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Wed 5 Oct - 18:15

I think feeling jealous in a relationship is totally normal, as many times we care too much and we are afraid of losing that special person who means a lot for us. Jealousy turns bad when possessiveness appears. In the heat of the moment you may not realize what you are saying or doing to your partner and everything can be ruined.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Wed 5 Oct - 19:40

Bein jealous is something that happens to everyone , don't matter if it is boy or girl so it is something totally normal , i think it is not a bad thing if any of the two exaggerate.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 20:59

I think if you love someone you care for he or she, doesn't matter the loyalty of the person, every human being will have the feeling and necessity of protecting the other, protecting what is yours.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 21:17

I consider the jealousy something good for a relationship only if it is controlled and is not irrational. Jealousy creates limits in the relationship and also is a way to mark your own territory.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Wed 5 Oct - 21:20

Being jealous is a way of showing you care for someone and feel the necessity to protect him or she. Jealousy is fine until certain point , you should never allow your partner to get total control over you otherwise it wouldn't be a health relationship. I believe that jealousy is linked with trust , the less trust you have , the more scandals you'll give.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Thu 20 Oct - 10:26

9APaula wrote:I think being jealous is letting the other person know that you care for them. Jealous at the beginning and without controlling is necessary in a relationship. The problem begins when you start duding of the person you are with, is normal the feeling of being jealous but when you begging asking things and controlling the person you are with you make a very big mistake. It is very possible that the person you are with gets bored of your acts of being jealous. It is good to care for the other person but not to control him or her.

I totally disagree with you! There is no need of jealousy in a relationship because there should be nothing that makes you doubt of the faithfulness and loyalty of the other person. In other point, jealousy says that you aren't secure of yourself and that you depend emotionally from that person. Furthermore, you have to be really alert remember that actions speak louder than words instead of being jealous talk about it and try to figure out the best for the relation... In other words, if both are secure and know you love each other you won't have jealousy issues. Finally I want to tell you and make you aware that jealousy is a disease and love the cure <3 Very Happy Cool Rolling Eyes
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Paula Sun 23 Oct - 9:38

Being jealous is showing that you love someone and that you scared of loosing him/her. The problem is when you exceed the limit and try to control the others because you are insecure of yourself. In the situations that you get jealous of something you are not sure is better to let sleeping dogs lie

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 11:18

I believe relationships are processes as every other matter in life. Couples grow together in maturity. The first months jealously may be present as a normal feeling between them, however the ideal in the relationship is that as long as time passes, they spent more time together and feel sure about each other, jealousy must fade. It depends on how much both of them work on their couple life and make each other feel secure on their love. In that order, in a mature and long lasting relationship no jealousy should stand.
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Mon 24 Oct - 0:31

It depends in the person because jus imagine one day you are innocently checking Facebook when your News Feed alerts you that someone you don’t know has tagged your partner in a photo. What the --? Who is that? In the photo your partner has his or her arm around this way too attractive person. A very jealous person wil act like crazy and star a fight with to his/her partner but someone that is not like that will put a like and then talk with his/her partner so it is just a problem of confidence toward someone
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Mon 24 Oct - 1:38

Jealousy is a tangle of thoughts and emotions triggered by perceived threats to a relationship, and it gets a bad rap because of the way some people act when it hits them. It's destructive if acted on aggressively, but it can be a useful signal if it's approached as a force for good. The urgent sting of jealousy can prompt you to show how important your partner is to you.
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Mon 24 Oct - 3:01

In a relationship jealousy they are the greatest enemy, but not have love without jealousy. Your partner jealous does not mean I trusted you, it means you are afraid of losing you. Sometimes jealousy can become excessive but that's no reason to terminate the contrary must go with your partner talk and assure you that it has nothing to worry about because that person only has eyes for her and only wants her. Then as such jealousy is not bad and not to worry if your partner is jealous, unlike if your partner is not jealous there is something wrong because it shows he does not care if you go to another and does not have much interest in you .
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanLagos Sun 1 Oct - 21:04

DanielaACookies9A wrote:Some people thing that being jealous in a relationship is necessary, others say is something that is wrong, what do you think about?

Daniel,
Personally I think that being jealous in a relationship is bad due to the lack of trust you have for that certain person. When you are being jealous you loose the trust from that person also and maybe the relationship will fail.

JuanLagos
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariagarcia Mon 2 Oct - 9:27

I think that a certain amount of jealousy is positive since that can be a sing of caring , but to much can mean that this person is insecure and that he is probably not ready for a relationship.

Mariagarcia
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down