How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Go down

How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by Pablismo on Tue 4 Oct - 19:40

Besides all of that drama of the ministery of education, I consider that this is an important issue that will define not only our future but the culture/mentality of all colombians in a nearby future

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-27
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by juancamilobustosg on Wed 19 Oct - 19:12

Pablismo wrote:Besides all of that drama of the ministery of education, I consider that this is an important issue that will define not only our future but the culture/mentality of all colombians in a nearby future
Pablo, I really find your question out of contezt. The LGBTI community has been part of national and international culture. Having that in mind, the LGBTI community will not affect our culture because it's already a part of it. Wink
avatar
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Posts : 100
Join date : 2016-09-27
Age : 17
Location : Bogotá

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 on Thu 20 Oct - 10:03

juancamilobustosg wrote:
Pablismo wrote:Besides all of that drama of the ministery of education, I consider that this is an important issue that will define not only our future but the culture/mentality of all colombians in a nearby future
Pablo, I really find your question out of contezt. The LGBTI community has been part of national and international culture. Having that in mind, the LGBTI community will not affect our culture because it's already a part of it. Wink
How can you say that they are already part of our culture? Your comment is off one's rocker, although is "context". If they really where part of our culture, why they have to fight for especifics rights? Why they haven't been accepted by a great number of the Colombia community as it happens with black people? They have been accepted by the culture but the one'sof LGBTI have been denied like for a million of years. How come people that have been abused by authorities, social media and tons of intolerant people could be part of our culture? If you didn't know, they are actually fighting for being part of our culture, that's the problem with ignorant people, they only misinform everyone making them think an irrational thought causing bad things for what it's most important, a country, the place where they live, is affected by this comments out of place, and by people that believe in them. In my opinion LGBTI people can affect our culture and mentality depending on how tolerant people are, because it could affect us positively or negatively, the only way to ensure positive results is to make sure that the young generations don't get involved with the intolerance of adult poblation, because they are the really one's that not accept this kind of things like the LGBTI community, in that way we can ensure that those generations will accept this community as part of the culture, making them capable of getting out of that "label" of "LGBTI community" and become part of an "everyone".
avatar
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-09-28
Age : 18
Location : Bogotá

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by juancamilobustosg on Sun 23 Oct - 13:53

ItzjakPosada16 wrote:
juancamilobustosg wrote:
Pablismo wrote:Besides all of that drama of the ministery of education, I consider that this is an important issue that will define not only our future but the culture/mentality of all colombians in a nearby future
Pablo, I really find your question out of contezt. The LGBTI community has been part of national and international culture. Having that in mind, the LGBTI community will not affect our culture because it's already a part of it. Wink
How can you say that they are already part of our culture? Your comment is off one's rocker, although is "context". If they really where part of our culture, why they have to fight for especifics rights? Why they haven't been accepted by a great number of the Colombia community as it happens with black people? They have been accepted by the culture but the one'sof LGBTI have been denied like for a million of years. How come people that have been abused by authorities, social media and tons of intolerant people could be part of our culture? If you didn't know, they are actually fighting for being part of our culture, that's the problem with ignorant people, they only misinform everyone making them think an irrational thought causing bad things for what it's most important, a country, the place where they live, is affected by this comments out of place, and by people that believe in them. In my opinion LGBTI people can affect our culture and mentality depending on how tolerant people are, because it could affect us positively or negatively, the only way to ensure positive results is to make sure that the young generations don't get involved with the intolerance of adult poblation, because they are the really one's that not accept this kind of things like the LGBTI community, in that way we can ensure that those generations will accept this community as part of the culture, making them capable of getting out of that "label" of "LGBTI community" and become part of an "everyone".
Men, they are part of our culture as the black communities were part of the American culture when Marthin Luther King fought for equal civil rights in that country. That some part of a society don't accept the rights of a community doesn´t make that community invisible to a country and its constitution. You should know for example, that our 1991 constitution dictates on article 13: ''All people are born free and equal before the law and entitled to equal protection and treatment by the authorities and enjoy the same rights, freedoms and opportunities without any discrimination on grounds of sex, race, national or family origin, language, religion, opinion political or philosophical.'' So they do make part of society and that is why the claim the rights our society has robbed to them. pig bounce
avatar
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Posts : 100
Join date : 2016-09-27
Age : 17
Location : Bogotá

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 on Mon 24 Oct - 0:12

Because of my religion I'm not in favor of LGBTI people, but don't affect neither positively or negatively our society. They are just one group of people which should be respected.
avatar
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 17
Location : Bogotá

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by Juan Camilo Pinzon on Mon 24 Oct - 0:20

Juan Sebastián Peña 17 wrote:Because of my religion I'm not in favor of LGBTI people, but don't affect neither positively or negatively our society. They are just one group of people which should be respected.
You are right Juan Sebastian, the most important thing is that that group that can be or not in the society should be respected by everyone, taking apart their religion or thinkings, because all of us thinks,acts and have religions in different ways as others but we are respected at the same way that community should.

Juan Camilo Pinzon
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-09-20
Age : 18
Location : Bogota

Back to top Go down

You are a very intelligent person, your opinions are very accurate.

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 on Mon 24 Oct - 0:30

Juan Camilo Pinzon wrote:
Juan Sebastián Peña 17 wrote:Because of my religion I'm not in favor of LGBTI people, but don't affect neither positively or negatively our society. They are just one group of people which should be respected.
You are right Juan Sebastian, the most important thing is that that group that can be or not in the society should be respected by everyone, taking apart their religion or thinkings, because all of us thinks,acts and have religions in different ways as others but we are respected at the same way that community should.
avatar
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 17
Location : Bogotá

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by lilipaez on Mon 24 Oct - 0:35

Pablismo wrote:Besides all of that drama of the ministery of education, I consider that this is an important issue that will define not only our future but the culture/mentality of all colombians in a nearby future
I agree because this is a problem that involves everybody, as we are now in an era where everything could happen and however we have some bases that we have to preserve.
avatar
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Bogotá

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by Saarangom on Mon 24 Oct - 0:46

It is hard to dive into LGTBItopia. I guess the world has succeeded until now with strict reglamentation on homosexuality. I can't deny homosexuals have contributed to society. I can name Alan Turing, Oscar Wilde and more.

I don't like the idea of mixed identities. Even if it doesn't correspond to me, I get annoyed by homosexuality. I let them be, it doesn't affect me but what if it does?

That's where the near future with accepted LGBTI comes. I am not sure if gay parents make gay children but if this is true then homosexuality might become a rising trend. What happens if there are more homosexuals? Less people make children. Maybe that would help in an ever expanding population.
avatar
Saarangom
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: How the LGBTI comunity is going to affect our culture?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum