Would you die for someone?

Go down

Would you die for someone?

Post by Pablismo on Wed 5 Oct - 20:24

It doesnt matter who is, you dad, your mom, brother, friend, secret crush or whatever, would you die AND save the life of that person?

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you die for someone?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 on Wed 5 Oct - 20:36

I think that the only people a would give my life to save them are my family. Family in my opinion would be always inconditional and their love is the most sincere one. I know my parents would do anything for me as I would do anything for them.
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra on Wed 5 Oct - 21:41

I think I would give my life for almost anyone, even if I don't like that person. If I had in my hands the opportunity of saving somebody's life and instead giving mine I would do it, no matter if that person would do the same for me or not. Everyone deserves a second chance and if it's in my hands to give that chance even if I waste mine I'll do it since I think that, maybe, the person of whom I saved their life can make a better world or, at least, improve it. If that person give a little charity to a foundation, adopt a street dog, or cat, help an old person to cross the street or anything in benefit of society I will be glad to have saved his/her life. Maybe the one I saved will be the next Stephen Hawking, the future Albert Einstein or the posterity's Nelson Mandela... Who knows, maybe he or she find the cure of cancer or make the worlds next bestseller, there are many possibilities and I won't prevent the society of having a hero, or heroine.  Like a Star @ heaven Idea
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil on Wed 5 Oct - 21:44

ItzjakPosada16 wrote:I think that the only people a would give my life to save them are my family. Family in my opinion would be always inconditional and their love is the most sincere one. I know my parents would do anything for me as I would do anything for them.
i completely agree with you, family is inconditional, they will never betray you, and is were you can find love with no interest, so the only people i will give my life for are my parents and my sister

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 on Wed 5 Oct - 22:18

Would you pherphaps change it instead of dying for someone , would you live for someone?
I believe that living for someone might be more difficult than just dying.
"Would you Live for me?"
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF on Wed 5 Oct - 22:34

I think that the only person you should die for is your family, no more, people are temporary, and you won't die for a temporary person, but you family is going to be there any moment, so you can die for them,
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez on Wed 5 Oct - 22:35

I think that for my family i could, but why you should dye for someone who doesn't lift a single finger for you? Many times we expect too much from others, just because we would be willing to do more for them.
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A on Wed 5 Oct - 22:38

Marianamonroy00 wrote:Would you pherphaps change it instead of dying for someone , would you live for someone?
I believe that living for someone might be more difficult than just dying.
"Would you Live for me?"

I agree with you Mari, because dying is loosing your life, and we don`t know what is waiting for us at the other side, and we all are going to die, also we don`t know when, but living for someone is different because you are conscient of what things you are doing or not, you are leaving your life at a side to live for someone else, so I believe is diffult to live for someone.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez on Wed 5 Oct - 22:41

Yes, but only if that person is my mother. My love for her is bigger that the love for my life.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada on Wed 5 Oct - 23:16

I would only give my life for my brother, because he is one of the persons I love most in life even though he sometimes is annoying. Life is one of the most precious things and giving up your life for someone is big deal because it can’t be someone who would make you lose your life in vain. That person should be a good one that mean something special to you and that you believe would make society better. Not every person deserves and opportunity to be saved, since many of them could make life in society worst.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz on Thu 6 Oct - 0:09

I think that yes but that changes in everyone, there are a few people who I will die for, like Nicolas Huang
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga on Thu 20 Oct - 10:05

Laura Algarra wrote:I think I would give my life for almost anyone, even if I don't like that person. If I had in my hands the opportunity of saving somebody's life and instead giving mine I would do it, no matter if that person would do the same for me or not. Everyone deserves a second chance and if it's in my hands to give that chance even if I waste mine I'll do it since I think that, maybe, the person of whom I saved their life can make a better world or, at least, improve it. If that person give a little charity to a foundation, adopt a street dog, or cat, help an old person to cross the street or anything in benefit of society I will be glad to have saved his/her life. Maybe the one I saved will be the next Stephen Hawking, the future Albert Einstein or the posterity's Nelson Mandela... Who knows, maybe he or she find the cure of cancer or make the worlds next bestseller, there are many possibilities and I won't prevent the society of having a hero, or heroine.  Like a Star @ heaven Idea

Your opinion make sense and is very kind from your part, but you shouldn't count your chikens before the eggs have hached. If the other person you are saving is not willing to make the same sacrifice for you, it's not worthy. To be honest, I usually think the worst possibilities in every case, so that mean that the person I save could be a serial killer, or a sociopath or a rapist....
That person could live a million years harming others!!!!
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 on Thu 20 Oct - 20:38

I think that yes, even if my family or a friend. We should enjoy and appreciate life and other´s life. If we have the opportunity, I think is because or God or destiny got that moment for you and you would be able and have someone life´s in your hand. You decide to safe or to kill it. Maybe we just think about us and we never stop to think things like saving someone.
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero on Sat 22 Oct - 14:25

For the only persons I would ie for is for my family because they are the second thing most important in my live after god, they have given me life, Health, food, a house and I know they would die for me, this is an hot potato topic because you dont know if people die for you so....
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime on Sat 22 Oct - 16:47

For someone who I now it can something with the second chance that is been given. But if that person that I could save could become a killer no. Since the person for who I am giving my life must do something with it no put just thinking on what they will like to do or what they could have done. The person has to be someone who can give more to he world and help it. Because if is someone who is going to do nothing then I will let him die. Twisted Evil
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum