Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz?

3 posters

Go down

Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz?

Santiago - Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz? Vote_lcap100%Santiago - Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Santiago - Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz? Vote_lcap0%Santiago - Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Santiago - Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz? Empty Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 15:44

Vote and comment why. Here are some songs of both of them:
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Santiago - Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz? Empty Re: Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz?

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 17:44

I really prefer Cepeda because his voice really transmits the message. Both of them pay and interpret romantic songs but Cruz just makes me sleep a lot Sleep
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Santiago - Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz? Empty Re: Andrés Cepeda or Santiago Cruz?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 18:36

Juan Diego Osso wrote:Vote and comment why. Here are some songs of both of them:

I prefer Andres Cepeda because he is a singer very expressive whom make you catch his feelings with every song, he has beautiful songs and a beautiful voice. Razz

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down