Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you consider can make a realationship successful?

+3
lauramoscoso
manuela8
CamilaBaez9A
7 posters

Go down

What you consider can make a realationship successful? Empty What you consider can make a realationship successful?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 19:22

Comment what you believe a relation should have to be good and to progress.
i want to know your opinión. Question

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What you consider can make a realationship successful? Empty Re: What you consider can make a realationship successful?

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 19:27

Trust is the most important thing that a successful relationship must have. Also, demonstrate what you feel and letting know that special person that they are like a treasure to you every single day.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What you consider can make a realationship successful? Empty Re: What you consider can make a realationship successful?

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 19:47

I think that honesty and trust is the most important things in a relationship since these things are the reasons most couples fight about, and if these things are always present a relationship will not have many issues.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Sun 23 Oct - 20:08

Spending time together, hanging out with both social lifes, meeting both families, trust in each other, spending separated times, peliculiar, and I don't know, I haven't had a relationship so... affraid
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 20:46

To keep promises and being faithful for me is the most important things, also dedicating time and respect the space and friends. Talk with honesty is a thing every couple should do.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 20:47

I think that there are many things that make a relationship succesful, like trust on each other, honesty, respect and so own, but there are otheraspects that are important, such us having fun, being each other, go outside and make different plans, and all the activities you can do.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Sun 23 Oct - 21:40

There are many aspects that part in making a relationship successful.
Off course there is no perfect one but there are plenty ways to develop a long lasting one.
I believe trust comes above everything as a matter of fact , most of relationships end due to trust issues or insecurities with his or her partner.
In addition , the dinamics play a big role as you can not let your relationship die with the monotony of doing the same thing over and over. Try to keep the relationship alive with different activities that will keep the fire between you two and never get bored of each other.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down