Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone have two religious beliefs?

3 posters

Go down

Can someone have two  religious beliefs?  Empty Can someone have two religious beliefs?

Post by Mariapaulasanabria Tue 19 Sep - 9:18

Can someone believe be part of 2 religions?
Mariapaulasanabria
Mariapaulasanabria
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Can someone have two  religious beliefs?  Empty Re: Can someone have two religious beliefs?

Post by Andres Mejia Mon 2 Oct - 18:33

Considering that it is unlikely that you believe absolutely everything one religion claims, it is necessary to join ideas from different religions as it promotes union and not division. For instance, if you believe in karma (the same way a buddhist does) but you believe that drinking alcohol is wrong (the way a muslim does), there is nothing wrong in believing both things are right as long as they do not cause any harm or discrimination against other beliefs.

Andres Mejia
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Can someone have two  religious beliefs?  Empty Re: Can someone have two religious beliefs?

Post by Natalia27072001 Mon 2 Oct - 20:05

considering that each of the religions is distinguished by having different beliefs and ways or perspectives to see the world, in my opinion I consider that it is important to get the good of each one and to learn from each one of them since each gives us different perseptions of life and guide us to better form ourselves as human beings

Natalia27072001
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariapaulasanabria Mon 2 Oct - 20:07

Natalia27072001 wrote:considering that each of the religions is distinguished by having different beliefs and ways or perspectives to see the world, in my opinion I consider that it is important to get the good of each one and to learn from each one of them since each gives us different perseptions of life and guide us to better form ourselves as human beings

I totally agree with you Smile
Mariapaulasanabria
Mariapaulasanabria
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down