Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transgender adoption

2 posters

Go down

Transgender adoption Empty Transgender adoption

Post by Diego.ramirez Mon 2 Oct - 18:20

A very explored topic is the homosexual adoption. But here I bring another interesting topic: should Transgenders adopt? And by extension transsexual? We should take into account that it is in debate if transsexuality is or not a mental disorder, as many medics consider it.

Diego.ramirez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Transgender adoption Empty Re: Transgender adoption

Post by Juan Hernández Mon 2 Oct - 18:50

Diego.ramirez wrote:A very explored topic is the homosexual adoption. But here I bring another interesting topic: should Transgenders adopt? And by extension transsexual? We should take into account that it is in debate if transsexuality is or not a mental disorder, as many medics consider it.
Diego I strongly disagree with your statement given that you're confusing two different concepts which are gender and sexual orientation when a person is transgender they consider themselves the specific gender in which they changed now its different to asume that this newly transformed individual is homosexual or not now we can argument in favor or not of the adoption of this homosexual family because transgender they are only changing gender not sexual orientation.

Juan Hernández
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum