Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should animal testing be banned?

4 posters

Go down

Should animal testing be banned?  Empty Should animal testing be banned?

Post by Julianapardom Mon 2 Oct - 18:28

In my opinion, animals are innocent and amazing creatures that share this beautiful world with us humans and that deserve the same things that we have. I think that using animals for this causes turns out to be cruel and inhuman, because the are not toys for us to play with, they are a treasure that we don’t take care of. The suffer of any animal for testing products or other stuff doesn’t make any sense and it is not worth it.

Julianapardom
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Should animal testing be banned?  Empty My Opnion

Post by AndrésBritton69 Mon 2 Oct - 18:39

Julianapardom wrote:In my opinion, animals are innocent and amazing creatures that share this beautiful world with us humans and that deserve the same things that we have. I think that using animals for this causes turns out to be cruel and inhuman, because the are not toys for us to play with, they are a treasure that we don’t take care of. The suffer of any animal for testing products or other stuff doesn’t make any sense and it is not worth it.
they are different portures and ways of view of animal testing, my opinions is that knowadays we need to test some vacunes on animals before to prove them on humans, maybe in the future we could stop animal testings, but knowadays it is impossible, the thing is that we haven't find yet a specie or a living thing that could have the same genetic structure as humans.
AndrésBritton69
AndrésBritton69
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Should animal testing be banned?  Empty Re: Should animal testing be banned?

Post by Carlosparra3 Mon 2 Oct - 18:42

Julianapardom wrote:In my opinion, animals are innocent and amazing creatures that share this beautiful world with us humans and that deserve the same things that we have. I think that using animals for this causes turns out to be cruel and inhuman, because the are not toys for us to play with, they are a treasure that we don’t take care of. The suffer of any animal for testing products or other stuff doesn’t make any sense and it is not worth it.
Although I agree with your opinion that animals are such innocent living things and should not receive this type of treat, I also think that this has brought a lot of advantages for our medicine. We could literally say that we owe our life to animal sacrifice, as at least one of the medicine we have taken in our lifes had been tested on these poor beings. Other complicated issue is that when this type of treat is banned, humans volunteering for testing medicine would be a little number, leading to less possibilities for finding cures for different pathologies, like cancer.
Carlosparra3
Carlosparra3
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by cesarplata1 Mon 2 Oct - 19:00

Yes they are disgusting! Sad
cesarplata1
cesarplata1
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down