Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For you what is being successful in life?

5 posters

Go down

For you what is being successful in life? Empty For you what is being successful in life?

Post by Juan Fossi Mon 2 Oct - 18:55

Juan Fossi
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

For you what is being successful in life? Empty Re: For you what is being successful in life?

Post by mariapaulauchima Mon 2 Oct - 19:07

I think being successfull in life means being truly happy, since you could have all the money of the world but if you dont feel complete because you are alone, or simply it doesnt fulfill yourself, you wont have a successfull life at least in a personal-spiritual way. There are people that are poor and only have the basic but they have love and happiness and thats what matters. Success means that you are enjoying your life in the maximun because you love what you do and I believe thats the most important.

mariapaulauchima
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

For you what is being successful in life? Empty Re: For you what is being successful in life?

Post by Sofía Rosso Mon 2 Oct - 19:15

For me being successful in life means to be able to be your own CEO, and be able to help people without thinking twice. Also being successful means being happy in every aspect of life.

Sofía Rosso
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian David Ortiz Mon 2 Oct - 20:57

Feeling proud of what your are doing and happy is having succes already. Money and personal awards join them when you really apply effort with a piece of love.

Cristian David Ortiz
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 21:19

For me ,being succesful in life comes toguether with the word "happiness",is doing what you love and leaving with not worries,is having a family ,sharing with those in need because if we are not here to help the needed ones why are we here ?

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 21:19

For me ,being succesful  in life comes toguether with the word "happiness",is doing what you love and leaving with not worries,is having a family ,sharing with those in need because if we are not here to help the needed ones why are we here ?

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down