Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should religion and politics be unified?

3 posters

Go down

Should religion and politics be unified? Empty Should religion and politics be unified?

Post by Dianamendez Mon 2 Oct - 19:47

The church would have a more important role on politics and economy

Dianamendez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Should religion and politics be unified? Empty Re: Should religion and politics be unified?

Post by Boti_09 Mon 2 Oct - 20:01

I think there should not be an standar religion, but that individuals believe in different things, and not in the image of gods or their personifications. That makes the religion have a less important role on politics because there would not be a unique religion.
Boti_09
Boti_09
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Should religion and politics be unified? Empty Re: Should religion and politics be unified?

Post by valentinacostab Thu 2 Nov - 15:02

Boti_09 wrote:I think there should not be an standar religion, but that individuals believe in different things, and not in the image of gods or their personifications. That makes the religion have a less important role on politics because there would not be a unique religion.

Not for a moment could I imagine a country basing only on the religion belief system, since human rights, should de respected for all, and one of the rights is religion freedom, so it’s totally illogical to impose religion, and base on their beliefs to control a community.
valentinacostab
valentinacostab
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down