Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you eat chicken?

3 posters

Go down

Do you eat chicken? Empty Do you eat chicken?

Post by Admin Sun 26 Apr - 14:14

Chicken can be bought at supermarkets in Colombia which are injected with hormones in order to have more meat.  This reduces the price for the customer and provides profits for the seller.. Should this be banned? Should supermarkets only be allowed to sell organic chicken?

ANSWERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATIONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Do you eat chicken? Empty Re: Do you eat chicken?

Post by manuel11 Sun 26 Apr - 20:19

I think that supermarkets in Colombia should have more careful with the products that were bought to be sell, because every costumers are waiting a good product; On the other hand, the chicken is a kind of food that need time to develop well, but some farmers think is best quantity than quality. And for this reason they give some hormones to the chicken to increase growth; this is the mine reason why I don't like chicken. Finally, I think that the supermarkets should just sell organic products to their costumers for all the benefits they give to health. For example, the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which help to have a longer life.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Apr - 13:31

manuel11 wrote:I think that supermarkets in Colombia should have more careful with the products that were bought to be sell, because every costumers are waiting a good product; On the other hand, the chicken is a kind of food that need time to develop well, but some farmers think is best quantity than quality. And for this reason they give some hormones to the chicken to increase growth; this is the mine reason why I don't like chicken. Finally, I think that the supermarkets should just sell organic products to their costumers for all the benefits they give to health. For example, the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which help to have a longer life.
I disagree entirely with you as it has been proven that hormones aren't injected in chicken for many different reasons:  This would be impossible to mantein economically, as hormones are highly expensive and they can only be given by chicken via IV , which would need a control that can't be given, due to the huge amount of chicken produced in one farm. As well a series of tests are done to the chicken in the slaughterhouses before they are sent to be selled. It is showed your lack of knowledge by saying that organic products give health benefits, as "organic chicken" only has a series of colorants in the food given to the chicken as giving them corn would be very expensive. It is clear that you don't have any idea about this topic when you talk about the food given to the  chicken as it is highly nutritional which mames them gain weight in a short amount of time and "organic chicken" is just a fake in order for consumers to buy it, although they are just pigmented and the meat is just like the one of a regular chicken.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoseRey99 Thu 14 May - 9:24

In my opinion when you buy something you re buying quality, but in this case no. You are just buying hormones and chemist that are not good to your health just becouse is cheap, I think is better to pay more but have a good and healthy body; consecuenty, good life.

JoseRey99
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum