Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion - What should be done?

5 posters

Go down

Abortion - What should be done? Empty Abortion - What should be done?

Post by Admin Tue 28 Apr - 9:09

Is abortion accepted on any grounds? Is it ethical? Should it be legal? If so, should the government health system pay?
Should abortion be illegal and should people accept the consequences of being irresponsible - like pregnant teenagers?

ANSWERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATIONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Abortion - What should be done? Empty Re: Abortion - What should be done?

Post by manuel11 Wed 6 May - 13:25

Abortion should be illegal because is killing a little innocent baby; however, the responsibility and the hard work for the teenagers would increase but this is not an excuse to kill the baby. Everybody should think that babies are miracles for life and all can be solve.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Fri 15 May - 15:19

manuel11 wrote:Abortion should be illegal because is killing a little innocent baby; however, the responsibility and the hard work for the teenagers would increase but this is not an excuse to kill the baby. Everybody should think that babies are miracles for life and all can be solve.
i agree with you because there are also other ways to let the baby live and give him a good live like for example with adoption.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Mon 18 May - 18:23

It is Scientifically proven that barely the sperm and ovum meet, a process of cell division begins. Since that certain moment, there is is  life. The baby is doing independent processes of the mother. On that moment, there is a human being. Every human has the right to live, I do not see why they do not let that to happen. It is anti-ethical process. I think if the mother do not have the capicity to keep the baby, she should give it for adoption to a family that guarantees a the baby a good life. It is not fair to be killed, when you haven't done anything. Being killed, just because you have life.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Tue 27 Sep - 22:32

I consider that abortion is a very complex topic to talk about because for most of the women they consider that it depende the situation. I think that abortion should be ilegal because you are taking the right of someone to have a life and you are making the little baby that is going to be born to suffer a consequence of something you regret and that is not fair.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down