Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisted Suicide

5 posters

Go down

Assisted Suicide Empty Assisted Suicide

Post by Admin Tue 28 Apr - 9:15

Euthanasia is the right to die. Can people choose who and why to kill, legally? Can this be manipulated? Should it be the government’s responsibility to keep people alive, as longs as possible?
If a person is in a coma and cannot communicate, can one choose his fate?

ANSWERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATIONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Assisted Suicide Empty Re: Assisted Suicide

Post by manuel11 Wed 6 May - 13:22

Euthanasia is not correct for saving a person live for the suffer, because is killing someone and that is not ethical. Some people think that this solves the government problem and that is true because they only want the young people and people tha are able to do works; therefore, they promoted the euthanasia and gives us reasons why is correct this.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Fri 15 May - 15:16

manuel11 wrote:Euthanasia is not correct for saving a person live for the suffer, because is killing someone and that is not ethical. Some people think that this solves the government problem and that is true because they only want the young people and people tha are able to do works; therefore, they promoted the euthanasia and gives us reasons why is correct this.
In some way I agree with you, but there is also one thing that you are not taking into a count. What about stopping the suffer of the person you are applying the euthanasia?
Would it be better to stop the suffering of the person rather than let he/she still alive but suffering?

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Sun 17 May - 14:26

"Euthanasia is the termination of a very sick person's life in order to relieve them of their suffering.
In most cases euthanasia is carried out because the person who dies asks for it, but there are cases called euthanasia where a person can't make such a request" this definition is given by the British Broadcasting Corporation.
In my opinion I think euthanasia should be optional, but it should be only for patients with a terminal disease because life should not be ended just because you want to, life is a treasure.

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Mon 18 May - 16:55

I believe that euthanasia should not be used. Killing a human being is something unethical. I think docotors should aply all possible ways to keep the pacient surviving. If the person is in a coma and can not speak, I would not do it unless he said it before he want it if something happens.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum