Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Uniforms

+9
gabrielaaguirre1
mariasaavedra
Vale Gómez
julianforerogo
juanesteban00
Santiago_Garcia
Juanaolave
manuel11
Admin
13 posters

Go down

School Uniforms Empty School Uniforms

Post by Admin Tue 28 Apr - 10:04

School uniforms are required in all public schools, many of whose students are very poor. Some rich schools also require uniforms. What is your opinion about the use of uniforms? She students pay more attention to the clothes they wear than to their studies?

ANSWERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATIONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

School Uniforms Empty Re: School Uniforms

Post by manuel11 Wed 6 May - 13:14

Uniforms cost an arm and a leg; therefore, is not necessary to develop clothes at school only for the purpose to get more money. Studies are very important for the future, but uniforms are not useful for your life only for covering you.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanaolave Sun 10 May - 9:43

In my opinion, uniforms should be optional because they are not useful at all; furthermore, the use of uniforms is against free expression, students should be free to wear whatever they want because it gives the students identity and confidence.

Juanaolave
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Thu 14 May - 9:19

Uniforms are very expensive; however these are being demanded by schools. In my opinion school uniforms should not be required because they are unnecessary and there are some families that think that their kids should go in normal clothes
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanesteban00 Thu 14 May - 9:24

I think that school uniforms are important in an institution, however, some students don't like to use the school uniform. My point of view is that it's is important to use them, because we don't have to much clothe for the year.

juanesteban00
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by julianforerogo Thu 14 May - 9:26

I do not agree with uniforms due to the fact that is a way of making everyone the same and we are all different ; ttherefore unifomrs supreme creativity and many aspects of humans and specially teens.
However, if you are going to use partcular cloth, it would be important to not give relevance to brands

julianforerogo
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Fri 15 May - 15:11

I think school uniforms should be banned because it takes away individuality and personality that are necesary for a child, especially if he/she is at school. Uniforms though take that ability away from them. If a child is not able to dress the way he or she chooses that may change the way they think about them selves. That is why most children disagree with having uniforms.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Sun 17 May - 14:16

In my opinion uniforms should not be allowed, this is the time for students to express them self and not wearing the same clothes all the weeks of all the year. Moving on I also think that wearing normal clothes should cost an arm an a leg, and people don't have enough clothes for all the year.

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Mon 18 May - 17:09

I think both have their pros and cons. If uniforms are prohibited, each student will show his/her personality as it is. But teens (most) are characterized in watching others. If that person uses something that you do not like or is not from that brand, that person can be bullied and have low self-esteem. If everyone use uniforms, it will be the same brand, colors, and more, avoiding that kind of things. Offcorss in some cases, uniforms can become uncomfortable, or does go with your personality. That's why I think it should be optional.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Tue 27 Sep - 22:41

School uniforms is something i desagree with because i think that even though we use them to represent the show , we doesnt need to spend a bunch of money on this ones because they are most important things and it is easier to wear our normal clothes. Laughing

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Camilo Pinzon Tue 27 Sep - 22:47

Admin wrote:School uniforms are required in all public schools, many of whose students are very poor. Some rich schools also require uniforms. What is your opinion about the use of uniforms? She students pay more attention to the clothes they wear than to their studies?

ANSWERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATIONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
I think that for the institution I it really important to see their students with the uniform like for elegance, but I think that the students don't need like the uniform for pay more attention in class of to be better in school.

Juan Camilo Pinzon
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 28 Sep - 5:52

CamilaBaez9A wrote:School uniforms is something i desagree with because i think that even though we use them to represent the show , we doesnt need to spend a bunch of money on this ones because they are most important things and it is easier to wear our normal clothes. Laughing

I agree with Camila, since our parents have to spend a huge amount of money in uniforms that in the end we don't use completely and that we toss away, knowing that there are many children who would die for a piece of clothing. Using our normal clothes would be easier, cheaper and would aloud us to develop our own personality which has proved to be better for learning. Very Happy

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 6:38

I personally hate uniforms because I love to dress as I want, not as other person want me to dress. But uniforms have their pros because you don't have to think every morning: "what do I wear today?"
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 6:39

I personally hate uniforms because I love to dress as I want, not as other person want me to dress. But uniforms have their pros because you don't have to think every morning: "what do I wear today?"
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down