Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers paid according to student academic result

5 posters

Go down

Teachers paid according to student academic result Empty Teachers paid according to student academic result

Post by Juanaolave Wed 21 Oct - 9:11

In my opinion, I think that teachers mustn't get paid according to students academic results because the teacher should be payed by the classes he gives and how they teach. It's not teachers fault or responsability if someone pass or fails an exam;moreover, it must be only the students responsability, also, there are many facts that could affect or change a students grade, for example if they study or not, and if they pay attention or not. The teacher explains the student applies what he learned.

Juanaolave
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Teachers paid according to student academic result Empty Re: Teachers paid according to student academic result

Post by Manuelacastrillon Wed 21 Oct - 9:23

I agree with you, teachers shouldn't be paid according to students academic result, and must be paid because of the number and time of teaching. Also, if students results are very low, teachers will be paid also in a low way. So, there mustn't be allowed to paid teachers because of students academic results. They most be paid because of the effort they make for making students learn.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Teachers paid according to student academic result Empty Re: Teachers paid according to student academic result

Post by Juandavid10 Wed 21 Oct - 9:32

I don't agree with you because I think teachers have to be paid according to the student achievement, because that's why they teache for, to students learn and that this is evidenced in the students grades, so ;consequently they have to be paid according to their grades, if they are great, they can be paid if not just no.

Juandavid10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesarburgos19 Wed 21 Oct - 12:48

In my opinion, teachers shouldn't be paid by the performance of the students, because some student are not willing to learn; consequently, the teacher will be seriously affected by these students.
The fact that the teacher could be under the thumb of the students is something that would affect the learning of the students and the teache's salaries.

Cesarburgos19
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Wed 21 Oct - 12:58

I don't think that the teachers should be paid by the results because that are students who wouldn't have good results even if is an excellent teacher. So it wouldn't be convenient.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down