Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is James Rodriguez overvalued?

+6
Vale Gómez
carloshernandez
Manuelacastrillon
NicolasBetancourt
delgadossdvsf
Yizuztowers
10 posters

Go down

Rodríguez - Is James Rodriguez overvalued? Empty Is James Rodriguez overvalued?

Post by Yizuztowers Wed 15 Apr - 14:35

Although he had reached mayor leagues in football, may people think he is an over valued player.

Yizuztowers
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Rodríguez - Is James Rodriguez overvalued? Empty Re: Is James Rodriguez overvalued?

Post by delgadossdvsf Wed 15 Apr - 14:41

I think he does, because in my opinion he is an irregular player. Since his beginnings at envisage, he was a good player. But in my opinion still people overvalue James.

delgadossdvsf
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Rodríguez - Is James Rodriguez overvalued? Empty Re: Is James Rodriguez overvalued?

Post by NicolasBetancourt Wed 15 Apr - 14:51

I think that James start playing at Real Madrid non in a good way. For many he didn't cost the 80 million euros that Madrid pay. For fans James was an innesesary player who cost an arm and a leg. His first games were irregular, he didn't play in a good way. For me he wasn't the World Cup player; nowadays, James is one of the best Europe players, in Madrid last UCL game James develop a great match against a good team reason why he is not an overrated player.

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelacastrillon Wed 15 Apr - 14:59

I think James Rodriguez will never miss the boat of being the best soccer player of Colombia, because he is just the only player in the history of Colombia which had won the best goal award.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Wed 15 Apr - 17:53

I think that James no is overvalued because the value that have nowadays is because all his skills that have in the ground and because all his recently awards like the Puskas Award and the Golden Boot in World Cup Brasil 2014.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Wed 15 Apr - 18:50

In my opinion, James Rodrigues is not overvalued, first of all because he winned the Golden Boot in the World Cup Brazil 2014, actions speak louder than words. And also because he has been a key record in the Colombian football and also he is in the Real Madrid team which is considered one of the best teams in the European League.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigigravier Thu 16 Apr - 19:27

In my opinion James is overvalued becouse of the goal he made in the world cup Barzil against Uruguay and the price he won, but he is not the only Colombian soccer player that have won an important price, becouse Vaca also did it. And also he could show him self in the World Cup becouse Falcabo wasn't there.

Gigigravier
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Sat 18 Apr - 16:11

James is not overvaluated because de 80M€ he cost is very cheap for the quality of player he is
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamito Tue 21 Apr - 9:17

His performance in Real Madrid is exceptional. It costs an arm and a leg to the club, but he had made more than 10 goals and 14 assists in his first season. You could not say he is overvalued.
Yamito
Yamito
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Sat 25 Apr - 22:30

I do not think James is overvalued. After having a long process in which he worked ery hard, this is the time he is reaping the benefits previously planted.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down