Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trum Vs Hillary Clinton

+2
Maria Jose Gomez
juanfeCISF
6 posters

Go down

Donald Trum Vs Hillary Clinton  Empty Donald Trum Vs Hillary Clinton

Post by juanfeCISF Tue 27 Sep - 9:18

The race for the White House is on, and the new president of the United States is going to be elected on the 8 of November from the present year.

Choosing the best candidate has been a hot potato for the entire world. The problem comes on when the competition comes to personal and it is clearly viewed in the debate between Hillary And Donald in the 26 of September, where Hillary says: "I think Donald criticized me for preparing for this debate" or when Donald tells Hillary: I was going to say something extremely hard to Hillary and his family, and told me 'I can not do it.' It is inappropriate.

In my opinion the candidate which doesn't deserves to be president is: Donald Trump, not only because of his xenophobic ideals, but because how he takes a serious ceremony like the debate between he and Hillary Clinton, also we could saw that in repeated occasions he disrespected the moderator of the debate and his rival. A person which doesn't respect and doesn't accept other people in America different from Americans can not be the president of the United States. For me Donald is just a person with and ego that is as big a the Everest.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Donald Trum Vs Hillary Clinton  Empty Re: Donald Trum Vs Hillary Clinton

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Tue 27 Sep - 13:31

juanfeCISF wrote:The race for the White House is on, and the new president of the United States is going to be elected on the 8 of November from the present year.

Choosing the best candidate has been a hot potato for the entire world. The problem comes on when the competition comes to personal and it is clearly viewed in the debate between Hillary And Donald in the 26 of September, where Hillary says: "I think Donald criticized me for preparing for this debate"  or when Donald tells Hillary: I was going to say something extremely hard to Hillary and his family, and told me 'I can not do it.' It is inappropriate.

In my opinion the candidate which doesn't deserves to be president is: Donald Trump, not only because of his xenophobic ideals, but because how he takes a serious ceremony like the debate between he and Hillary Clinton, also we could saw that in repeated occasions he disrespected the moderator of the debate and his rival. A person which doesn't respect and doesn't accept other people in America different from Americans can not be the president of the United States. For me Donald is just a person with and ego that is as big a the Everest.

If Donald Trump was as bad as everybody claims to say, he would´t be at the top of the surveys nor as head of the Republicans. However, his arrogant attitude, strong ego and rude comments create a feeling of annoyance and indignation. For us in Latin America, the ones who will end in the worst position if Trump wins, contain more than racist ideas and resentment. If Trump could just express in a different way, the view for the presidential elections would be different. He criticise any person he can just as at the drop of a hat. Donald Trump, a businessman is someone who simply knows how to make presence and extravaganza on stage, and this attacks people. For us, Donald Trump might be despicable, but then, how is the country so divided?

It is true that Hillary has a lot more decent and respectable attitudes, and for us "the more convenient". In my opinion Hillary is the right candidate for the right moment. She could actually become the first woman president for the United States. She represents the empowerment of women. Besides her position all time long with the politic debates, and the attacks Trump has sent her, are no limit for her. As juanfeCISF states, Donald Trump is all ego.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Tue 27 Sep - 16:45

I think the accurate question for the topic could be xenophobia vs corruption. In my opinion, i'd choose Clinton, because at least she has a clue about how politics work. She was a secretary of stays in the first Obama and she did a good job. In addition, she wants to help undocumented inmigrants to get the US citizenship, defend women's rights and LGBT rights too. I also think that people are uninformed about her ideas, or simply don't vote for Her because of her gender (which is very ignorant and close minded). Is a true fact that she has been corrupt, but at least the country would not be on fire or in something like the hunger games.
Trump is just a Rich Man who want to raise his ego by having the control of an entire country like if it was just another fancy car. Being controled by a xenophobe, sexist and homophobe men, who probably has less neurons than a drug addict is a very dumb and dangerous desicion. Trump knows how to make money, not how to run a country.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela Roldán Tue 27 Sep - 19:14

At least Clinton know what she´s talking about. She is a politician with experience. Trump is just trying to get his hands n a powerful position, but he is just a rich businessman. Even though Hilary might do some wrong things, it all goes down to seeing that whatever she does wrong, trump can do 10 times worst. Trump doesn´t even know how to run a country, just how to stunt still, say nothing and believe that he can move his way up with his money.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by santiago.10945 Tue 27 Sep - 19:21

Both of them are the worst options America has, its like cancer and aids, but at least aclimton is not a republican pig , racist, ignorant person as Donald trump is
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Mon 24 Oct - 0:48

Donald Trump is just the new Hitler, if Americans make the mistake of taking Trump to the power they will only generate conflicts and discrimination everywhere. Trump is just an idiot that has a really high high ego and thinks he is privileged compared to the rest of us (specially latinos)
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down