Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is J Balvin the best?

+5
juancamilobustosg
Juan Molano77
CamilaBaez9A
Alejandro Salamanca
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Is J Balvin the best? Empty Is J Balvin the best?

Post by Admin Tue 27 Sep - 11:38

Is J Balvin the most popular artist in Colombia? Why? Why not? Who do you think is the most successful singer after Shakira?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Is J Balvin the best? Empty Re: Is J Balvin the best?

Post by Alejandro Salamanca Tue 27 Sep - 20:52

I personally believe that J Balvin is great artist and a successful "reguetonero" but is just known by does who like reggaeton, additionally i think that the best Colombian artist is Shakira by far, and Carlos Vives hoes after Shak in the top Colombian artists.
Alejandro Salamanca
Alejandro Salamanca
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Tue 27 Sep - 22:09

Alejandro Salamanca wrote:I personally believe that J Balvin is great artist and a successful "reguetonero" but is just known by does who like reggaeton, additionally i think that the best Colombian artist is Shakira by far, and Carlos Vives hoes after Shak in the top Colombian artists.

I desagree with you Alejandro because J balvin is an international artist as Shakira , and he is known by a lot famous people and not only a good singer, he is a great person with a big big heart and that its what count the most.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Molano77 Tue 27 Sep - 22:27

J a Alvin is a great artist, but there are better ones. Shakira, Cepeda, Carlos Vives are some artist which are better. I think that reggeton is one of the poorest music in Colombia, vallenato, salsa are better

Juan Molano77
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 18:27

J Balvin is a great artist, he has shown that Reggaetón music can be done differently wih new styles like trap or even EDM. People don't tend to like his style because he searchs for a different paradigm towards the way of producing urban music
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 0:14

He is one of the best but not the one and only best of Colombia , we have a variety of successful international artists such as shakira , Juanes and Carlos vives who,proves colombia inner talent. They are all the best as they are all recognized we should all be proud of them not only for j balvin.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Wed 5 Oct - 16:51

Whether J Balvin is the best or not is relative, no one will have the same opinion and whenever we are being asked of something specific which don't require the use of facts, will be subjective. Personally, I think J Bakvin is not a bad singer, he is successful for some reason and not only because of his physical aspect. Though I don't judge J Balvin, I don't listen to his music since it is not my type. There are better musical artists in Colombia than this reggaeton singer and besides they are not as well recognized worldwide like J Balvin, they create and represent the colombian culture better than him in both their musical videos and the deep message or moral of their songs. This young man is mostly famous because he move into the society's music preference, teens nowadays prefer reggaeton and he is a great at representing this type of music.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by santiago.10945 Wed 5 Oct - 20:39

J Balvin the best of colombia? how can you say j balvin is the best when there are artists like mr black the give the ¨Sandunga¨ to the music, or Maluma Kevin Roldan, they are some of the best and most emmerging artist this colombia has ever had
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Sun 23 Oct - 23:31

Yes, he is the best because his music is really nice and he is known in many countries around the world thanks to this.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum