Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How hobbies can affect the way of life?

+3
Daniela Roldán
Laura Algarra
CamilaBaez9A
7 posters

Go down

How hobbies can affect the way of life? Empty How hobbies can affect the way of life?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Tue 27 Sep - 22:00

Hobbies are something every people in the world have, even though they practice it every day or every certain time. For me a hobbie is an activity you can do to distract yourself , is something you like and which makes you have fun. This can make you feel better in your daily activities and can make you stressed out but if you don't make something like this you can stress easily and your health could be also affected. Mad

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

How hobbies can affect the way of life? Empty Re: How hobbies can affect the way of life?

Post by Laura Algarra Sat 15 Oct - 21:43

I think hobbies may affect your life when you focus more than the necessary on them leaving everything and everyone else apart, when you basically have a vice on your hobbie and you can't stop practicing or doing it. That's when having a hobbie become a problem. Personally I have a serious problem with my reading hobbie, I let every story I read affect me either in a bad or a good way, I may get very sentimental when I read somethings or may get out of my nerves by the same way; likewise, I love it and I can't stop reading even in the few seconds in school where there's a change of class I take advantage and read, I am tearing apart many people just because of my reading vice, also I'm leaving sometimes my responsibilities away just to read and that may affect my life either now or later.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

How hobbies can affect the way of life? Empty Re: How hobbies can affect the way of life?

Post by Daniela Roldán Fri 21 Oct - 12:10

I believe hobbies are great depending on how you handle them. You can get caught between two stools trying to decide whether to keep doing your hobby or target your responsibilities. Some hobbies can be better than others, they can help you develop a skills or a particular interest, but it is important to remember not to cross the line and just focus on that hobby. Life is about balancing what you have to do and with many things that you enjoy doing or making, and is in that balance that you will affect your life in a positive way, knowing when to stop what you like and start doing what you need to do. In my case, I love running, but I have to skip it occasionally to do my work. Other hobby is watching TV series, this can sometimes make me procrastinate more than I should and not be able to manage time properly, a skill that needs developing. Not all hobbies have to be done with a purpose, but just enjoying them and knowing when to stop will be a good thing, so it won't affect your life in a negative way.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 13:39

I believe hobbies are the most important aspect of an student because you can live the best of both worlds.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 21:22

hobbies can make us happier, so it changes a lot our lives, also it can turn into a profession so if your hobby is your profession, your life will be excellent, more than getting a job of a profession you don´t enjoy.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Mon 24 Oct - 0:14

It is just like a lifestyle it gives you a looot of benefits, such as:
1. Stronger body
2. Better way of eating
3. Better mood everyday
4. Very difficult to catch a disease
5. You feel more secure of yourself
6. There is no way to waste time

As you can see sports is the best of both worlds
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Mon 24 Oct - 0:19

Hobbies we perform defines our identity and who we are. I think that a hobbie that you do well and you feel comfortable with can affect your life positively. It gives you more confidence.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down