Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best subject in school?

+7
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9AUrbinaJuan
Ruiz12
ChrisGarcia
Laura Algarra
juancamilobustosg
Gtortoretto
11 posters

Go down

What is the best subject in school?

What is the best subject in school? Vote_lcap31%What is the best subject in school? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
What is the best subject in school? Vote_lcap25%What is the best subject in school? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
What is the best subject in school? Vote_lcap19%What is the best subject in school? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
What is the best subject in school? Vote_lcap6%What is the best subject in school? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What is the best subject in school? Vote_lcap19%What is the best subject in school? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

What is the best subject in school? Empty What is the best subject in school?

Post by Gtortoretto Mon 3 Oct - 18:29

What do you think is the best subject in school?
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What is the best subject in school? Empty Re: What is the best subject in school?

Post by Gtortoretto Mon 3 Oct - 18:33

English for me is the best subject in school. It can be a little hard in the beginning, but when you begin to understand and appreciate it, it will rapidly turn into one of your favorite subjects. English is one of the most important subjects in school too, because it can open several doors to you, as you grow up having English as a second language can help a lot in your curriculum, or can even make you live in other country!
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What is the best subject in school? Empty Re: What is the best subject in school?

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 21:17

I think English and hisory are pretty much the best ones. History on its side, permits us as future citizens to understand what situations have influenced the world to give as a result the time we live in. On the other hand, english permits us to open and develop brain skills related with lenguage as non-native english speakers. It also permits us to gain the domination of the language and have lots of opportunities on our future.
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Mon 3 Oct - 21:44

In my opinion, the most important subjects are Science and Algebra. Science is the subject which let us know more about ourselves, of what are we made and for what, the functions of the human body and the reactions of this one towards different situations is fascinating, the science allow us to identify both our physical and emotional state (talking about hormones and the whole body, among others) and the works conditions, the consequences that we will face if we continue damaging our home by destroying our planet; on the other hand, algebra improve our mental skills, it makes us think and interpret different aspects of life and economic management that we will pass through in a future, when we are older. We will need to know how to control and increase our economic income, for this, we will need to interpret in a future as we do it in algebra class problems, know what we need to know to keep our money and don't let us get cheated because of our ignorance, concerning to numbers.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisGarcia Wed 5 Oct - 9:26

For me Science is very important because we study what are we, what are our functions and all related of our human body. Also, in Science we study about the world, it's environmental problems and how humans everyday are wasting more the natural resources it provide.
ChrisGarcia
ChrisGarcia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruiz12 Wed 5 Oct - 12:13

I believe that English more than the best is one of the most important ones because in now days English is one of the official languages of the UN and it also is a business language thanks to the fact that most of the countries in the world have at least one English speaker.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AUrbinaJuan Wed 5 Oct - 22:38

I think the subject that has more importance is math, because is something you would need for the rest of your life, you can apply math in almost every situation of your daily activities, also we can say that sunbects as physics or chemistry, need of math in order to make sence and to make the operations.

9AUrbinaJuan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Wed 5 Oct - 22:43

In my opinion and for my career the most important one is English because I would need it a lot to make business with Americans or British persons.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 15:53

I voted ''other'' because this is too subjective. he best subject will always be the one that relates strongly or not to your goals. For exampl, if you want to be a politicians, you probably will be very pleased with history. On the other hand, if you want to be an engineer, maths should attract you a lot.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 16:38

I think that science is the best subject because in my opinion is the most interesting one , we learn many important things we should understand about our own body and it is fun to learn it.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 20:08

I believe the best subject in school depends on what people like for example I like music and soccer that's why i consider the best subject in school is arts and physical education
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 21:30

English opens the doors to any professions and if you don´t know English you are lost in this world, so that is why I think that many of our parents pay this school because of the English.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down