Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which is the best way to have better marks?

+2
juancamilobustosg
Juanzapata31
6 posters

Go down

which is the best way to have better marks? Empty which is the best way to have better marks?

Post by Juanzapata31 Mon 3 Oct - 19:26

In my opinión, the first think you must do is to be organized with your time, you must separe the study time, and your own time for doing other things as hobbies or just for sleeping; you must do your work complete, always asking for the doubts you have, in adition, you must to all the homeworks, because they help you to clarify in which aspects you are good or bad.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

which is the best way to have better marks? Empty Re: which is the best way to have better marks?

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 20:53

Juanzapata31 wrote:In my opinión, the first think you must do is to be organized with your time, you must separe the study time, and your own time for doing other things as hobbies or just for sleeping; you must do your work complete, always asking for the doubts you have, in adition, you must to all the homeworks, because they help you to clarify in which aspects you are good or bad.
You are totally right Juan, success in school,university and studies in general is bonded to responsability and time organization. I would add that you must be strict n your hours of sleep as they give you the amount of energy you need to learn and comprehend the complex world we live in. bounce
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

which is the best way to have better marks? Empty Re: which is the best way to have better marks?

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 0:09

Juanzapata31 wrote:In my opinión, the first think you must do is to be organized with your time, you must separe the study time, and your own time for doing other things as hobbies or just for sleeping; you must do your work complete, always asking for the doubts you have, in adition, you must to all the homeworks, because they help you to clarify in which aspects you are good or bad.
I believe discipline is also required to improve your grades , however ; I do agree with your statement of the need of organization with time. In hours is sleep , you can not do homework and in working hours you may not sleep.
For me it is necessary to persuade and teach teenagers to have more discipline when it comes to work.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 17:53

There are two ways to get good marks and being successful in life;the first one, is being talented, the second one is being disciplined. It is the second way which it will take you further, wherever you want, it's all about managing times, to know when it's time for producing, and when it's time to party. And put love and hard work for what you do, and believe me, all those late nights and early mornings, will pay off.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Wed 5 Oct - 19:11

If you want to improve your marks you must be organised and scheduled on whatever you are willing to do, plus you have to really want to do it, beacuse no matter how much the people around you encourage you to do better, it won´t happen until you are completely determined to do it. And of course disipline is the biggest factor, beacuse no matter how good you think you are at something, you won´t do well until you get some disipline to figure it out.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

which is the best way to have better marks? Empty The best way for having grat marks

Post by Nicolás salcedo Tue 19 Sep - 22:53

The most important thing to do is to pay 100% atención during the class if you do this you will se the easier the things will be another important thing is to do all the homeworks the only way to learn something is making exercises about it. If you have any douts during the class it is important to ask a little thing you doesn't understand can make you comete a huge mistake during your evaluations. Finally remember that organacing your time four estuding and making homeworks in necessary so you doesn't get behind in any topic. I hope this help you in your marks cheers
Nicolás salcedo
Nicolás salcedo
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum