Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the best place for hanging out with your friends?

+2
juanfeCISF
Ruiz12
6 posters

Go down

Which is the best place for hanging out with your friends? Empty Which is the best place for hanging out with your friends?

Post by Ruiz12 Mon 3 Oct - 19:31

Bogota has many places were teens can go and have a good time with their friends but which of this whole bunch is the best and what can you do in this that is better or different from the other.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Which is the best place for hanging out with your friends? Empty Re: Which is the best place for hanging out with your friends?

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 3 Oct - 19:40

Ruiz12 wrote:Bogota has many places were teens can go and have a good time with their friends but which of this whole bunch is the best and what can you do in this that is better or different from the other.
For me the best place for going out with your friends is anywhere, where you are united to your friends and you all feel that you are having a good time.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Which is the best place for hanging out with your friends? Empty Re: Which is the best place for hanging out with your friends?

Post by Daniel sanchezf Wed 5 Oct - 8:57

Ruiz12 wrote:Bogota has many places were teens can go and have a good time with their friends but which of this whole bunch is the best and what can you do in this that is better or different from the other.
I think Bogota is a very big city and it is full of places for teens to hang and it also depends a lot about what they want to do, because there are a full variety of restaurants or parks or theaters, so it just depends on what is meant to do

Daniel sanchezf

Back to top Go down

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 18:43

I think the best place to hang out with friends, is Chía, due to the fact that it has everything you want, and everythig is too close.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Thu 20 Oct - 20:21

I think the best place is the cinema, or places to play like Salitre Magico. Is very good to laugh a lot and forget everything for some hours.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Thu 20 Oct - 21:20

For me, actually, any place can do, because you go there with your friends to have a good time, and you are the one's that make any place more special or entertaining than others.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down