Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School really teach us things for the real life ?

5 posters

Go down

School really teach us things for the real life ? Empty School really teach us things for the real life ?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Tue 4 Oct - 9:54

School really teach us things for the real life?
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

School really teach us things for the real life ? Empty Re: School really teach us things for the real life ?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Wed 5 Oct - 19:58

I think that school teach us important thing that we should know , but in my opinion they could teach us more interesting things that we will really use for our future.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

School really teach us things for the real life ? Empty Re: School really teach us things for the real life ?

Post by 9AUrbinaJuan Wed 5 Oct - 22:33

In a personal opinion, 60% of the things that they teach us on school won´t be usefull in our live, but it depends on every person, for instance if I want to study economics I do not need to know about biology, or if I want to study chemistry, I do not need to know history, so it depends on the things the student is interested.

9AUrbinaJuan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 21:31

I believe that obviously there are things in school we will need in our future, but more than the half of the things you learn are only beeing used at school and in that year, for example, I am sure that many of us even do not remember what we saw the last year, because we know what we like so we focus on it, like Juanes said, if you will study economy, biology is something you will not need;consequently, biology would not be important for you.
Also I think that the school can teach us other things that will help us develop our personality.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 21:36

Absolutely yes! there are things in life that we need to learn besides of math or spanish that will make us successful like the way to relationship with people or the way you give a work interview.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down