Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where would you like to go on vacations?

+7
Antonia Sanint
Gtortoretto
Daniela.Monsalve
Laura Algarra
Sebastian Talero
juan.10412
juanpablosantos
11 posters

Go down

Where would you like to go on vacations? Empty Where would you like to go on vacations?

Post by juanpablosantos Tue 4 Oct - 13:00

Vacations are a period of time where the only thing you do is relaxing, also you can have fun and discover new places, what place would you like to known in vacations?
juanpablosantos
juanpablosantos
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to go on vacations? Empty Re: Where would you like to go on vacations?

Post by juan.10412 Tue 4 Oct - 13:37

I would like to go to Europe because watching the monuments and the stadiums of the differnt cities is something that i really like. Honestly i would like to go to spain to see the camp nou, the santiago bernabeu, see the monuments and cathedrals and enjoy my trip.
juan.10412
juan.10412
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to go on vacations? Empty Re: Where would you like to go on vacations?

Post by juan.10412 Tue 4 Oct - 13:37

I would like to go to Europe because watching the monuments and the stadiums of the differnt cities is something that i really like. Honestly i would like to go to spain to see the camp nou, the santiago bernabeu, see the monuments and cathedrals and enjoy my trip.
juan.10412
juan.10412
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Talero Tue 4 Oct - 13:43

I would like to go to Madrid, with the purpose of watching a match of Real Madrid, it is my favourite team on the world and it would be awesome to watch a real life match. Also for its monuments, history and landscapes.

Sebastian Talero

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 4 Oct - 17:08

I would love to go to Hungary, mostly because that's the place where my favorite model was born, Barbara Palvin. Also, because Hungary is home of the largest thermal water cave system and the second largest thermal lake in the world, the largest lake in central Europe and the biggest natural grasslands, among other stunning natural treasures this country has. For me, it would be extremely awesome to get to know some of the beautiful and significant buildings like the Museum of Applied Arts, the Hungarian State Opera House (which is an UNESCO world heritage site) and the Royal Palace and the Esterháza Palace (also known as the "Hungarian Versailles"). With no doubt I would stay forever naming all the lovely and worth visiting sites that Hungary has; however, I will make a long story short by declaring that this country is the best one for tourism, resting, getting rich in general culture and staying. Exclamation
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Wed 5 Oct - 18:16

I would love to go all the way through Europe visting big iconic cities such as Paris. This might not only give me the opportunity to know the place, but also to learn about the culture and know different people.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Wed 5 Oct - 20:51

In my vacations I would expect to go to United States or Canada, both of them are beautiful countries and have a lot to offer. One of the main reason that I would go to these countries is the language that they speak. Going to a native english speaking country can help a lot to improve with your listening and talking skills, that are required a lot at many places of work an schools.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Wed 5 Oct - 21:46

I would like to visit Valparaiso with him, because it´s the most colorful city I have seen so far. Everything is colorful... windows, rubbish bins, doors... The streets are full of cozy restaurants, bars and cafes to enjoy and have fun.
Activities such as walking and boat tours, exploring amazing street art, tasting typical food and having a swim on a local beach, undoubtedly can be done in this diversified paradise.
I can´t wait... elephant

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Wed 5 Oct - 21:46

I would like to visit Valparaiso with him, because it´s the most colorful city I have seen so far. Everything is colorful... windows, rubbish bins, doors... The streets are full of cozy restaurants, bars and cafes to enjoy and have fun.
Activities such as walking and boat tours, exploring amazing street art, tasting typical food and having a swim on a local beach, undoubtedly can be done in this diversified paradise.
I can´t wait... elephant

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AJuliana Sat 22 Oct - 18:00

In my vacations I would like to visit Thailand, because is my favorite country in the world. Even though it cost an arm and a leg, I would be honored to visit all the museums and temples to fill knowledge about that country. In my opinion Thailand is one of the most rarest and exotic place that I would like to discover. This place is amazing ,considering that Thailand is home to the world’s largest gold Buddha, the largest crocodile farm, the largest restaurant, the longest single-span suspension bridge, and the world’s tallest hotel. It is full of magnificent architecture that I ever seen before, due to is full of colors and interesting forms. Also you will find amazing landscapes, beaches and unique activities (as the floating market) that you will not want to miss. It is also called “land of smiles” because people is always ready with a smile for you. In addition, it has a lot of nature and beautiful and exotic animals that do not exist in our country. Finally, I can continue talking about this wonderful country but, I am going to make the long story short expressing that Thailand is the perfect place for me.
Very Happy

Last edited by 9AJuliana on Sun 23 Oct - 13:53; edited 1 time in total

9AJuliana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Sun 23 Oct - 11:33

I would like to visit again London, this is a multiculture city, with historic and interesting places , like castles, rivers , monuments, museums. From there you can visits another small towns like Woking, Guilford , Manchester and you can visit another countries like Francia, España , Germany.

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laverde1 Mon 18 Sep - 15:02

juanpablosantos wrote:Vacations are a period of time where the only thing you do is relaxing, also you can have fun and discover new places, what place would you like to known in vacations?
I would love to got to Maldives. I think this island is like a paradise. The ocean is so perfect and the hotels are builded like in a dream. I hope incan go there before I die Razz albino

Laverde1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juansebastianleon657 Mon 18 Sep - 15:07

I would like to go all around Europe because watching the monuments and the different cultures of the cities is something that i really like.

Juansebastianleon657
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum