Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would it be your Perfect day? Who would you like to spend it with? Why?

4 posters

Go down

How would it be your Perfect day? Who would you like to spend it with? Why? Empty How would it be your Perfect day? Who would you like to spend it with? Why?

Post by Ruiz12 Tue 4 Oct - 22:16

For example this will be a friends perfect day: "I actually imagine my perfect day in a tennis court watching the tennis players I admire the most, such as Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova playing the tournaments I like the most. I also would like to be surrounded by my parents and my brother who always give me strength and I will like to have the opportunity to ask my idols many things about of how can I actually improve my tactics and technique during the games. Also I would like to have the opportunity to play in the central court where the US open (one of the best tennis tournaments in the world) and without doubts this will be the best of the day. I see this as my perfect and my most especial day side to side with my idols due to the fact that I consider them as two of the best players in the history of tennis and I consider this sport as one of the most important opportunities for succeeding in my life and I would feel so honored of receiving advises of this two masters as well as their story in tennis. one of the things that I would definitely ask them would be what should I do to get as far as them in tennis and how could I become an icon in this beautiful sport like them."
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

How would it be your Perfect day? Who would you like to spend it with? Why? Empty Re: How would it be your Perfect day? Who would you like to spend it with? Why?

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Wed 5 Oct - 18:01

My perfect day would probably be very relaxing, far away from my responsibilities and the stress of the city, I would spend it just with my family and my friends beacause there would be aboslutely no need to be with people who I actually don´t appreciate; I think I would really like it to be sunny and it would be perfect if it took place in a warm weather place. I wouldn´t do much just eat and have fun.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

How would it be your Perfect day? Who would you like to spend it with? Why? Empty Re: How would it be your Perfect day? Who would you like to spend it with? Why?

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 19:02

My perfect day, I imagine it not now, it would be older, going to work in my own office, producing, and then arriving home and seeing my lovely wife, and my kids. Watching a movie with my family, having dinner, play with them, and then go to sleep.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Citarella C Wed 5 Oct - 21:52

My perfect day would be in a sunny day, going to a green land with my family and my closest friends doing outside activities and just having a very nice time.

Nicole Citarella C
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down