Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Colombia is the best place for your sons and the sons of your sons to live in?

5 posters

Go down

Does Colombia is the best place for your sons and the sons of your sons to live in? Empty Does Colombia is the best place for your sons and the sons of your sons to live in?

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Wed 5 Oct - 19:01

I asked in this finally part of the pkebiscite if my family though 20 years ago what type of country do they wanted we to live and born in so It is more like a personal thought, let me know please.
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Does Colombia is the best place for your sons and the sons of your sons to live in? Empty Re: Does Colombia is the best place for your sons and the sons of your sons to live in?

Post by Laura Algarra Sat 15 Oct - 22:03

Maybe in a future Colombia become a place more dangerous than nowadays, with an increase rate on illegal activities like drugs traffic, weapons traffic and any kind of traffic, in general, organized and maritime crime and, maybe, Colombia may be more recognized worldwide by its 'bad side' composed by all the illegal movements, specially the drugs dealing, in a future. If I, for some reason, decide to have either a son or a daughter when I'm an adult I wouldn't like to have them in here, I would like them to born in France, Hungary, Finland or Australia, among others, rather than a place more recognized for its drugs deals than its culture. I wouldn't like them to grow up in a context like this, I would like to live with them in a way better place. Clearly I would tell them about my roots and Colombian culture, and I would visit Colombia with them for vacations but no for living if this country continues like it goes.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Does Colombia is the best place for your sons and the sons of your sons to live in? Empty Re: Does Colombia is the best place for your sons and the sons of your sons to live in?

Post by Megan Reátiga Fri 21 Oct - 21:39

No.
This reality we live in, is full of hate, discrimination and war.
Corruption has got to a point were bridges fall, because the money invested in this country is a complete misery.
Politicians are just pigs in fancy suits.
Science and art are not encouraged.
A big amount of the population is very closed minded.
There are no oportunities if you want to be susccessful in your life.
The crime rate is very very very high.
Looks are more important that knowledge.
People care more about a football game that the end of the conflict.
Children are starving in Colombia and no one seems to care.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Sun 23 Oct - 23:40

It is a really good question and I really like my country but we can't say that all of it is good... This country have a lot of issues and we can't afford it, there is too much corruption and it is every day worse in terms of health, transportation, economics... So I don't want my kids in here, or maybe if my friends (2018) are the heads of it and make it a better place I would love it! <3
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanita.ardila Tue 25 Oct - 18:38

We all know Colombia isn't actually the best place to live in, talking in general aspects, but every single action leaves a lesson, Colombians are known for standing up three times, if three times you fall down, but we could reach a safe country, it all starts with little actions, and if our aim is close, I would love my descendants to live in the country.
juanita.ardila
juanita.ardila
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down