Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What type of video games do you prefer?

3 posters

Go down

What type of video games do you prefer? Empty What type of video games do you prefer?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Wed 5 Oct - 20:28

They are a lot of different types of video games, which ones do you prefer and why?
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What type of video games do you prefer? Empty Re: What type of video games do you prefer?

Post by santiago.10945 Sun 23 Oct - 11:16

I like games that have a good story, good gameplay, Idgaf about the graphics, is important that it has good and interesting characters, that makes a good game.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What type of video games do you prefer? Empty The best video games

Post by Nicolás salcedo Thu 21 Sep - 21:10

ItzjakPosada16 wrote:They are a lot of different types of video games, which ones do you prefer and why?
For me the best tipes of video games ar of action and adventure, this type of games make you fell you are rely part of the history. Also for this tips of games I prefer to have a 3rth person sight it makes better the way of playing, one more thing I consider the games with a not open world are better but it is not really important. I suggest you to play games such as the last of us and assassins creed there are really god games. Finally the most important thing in a game is the campaign history a god history generates the sensations of the character that is something you can not compare with anything.
Nicolás salcedo
Nicolás salcedo
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

What type of video games do you prefer? Empty Re: What type of video games do you prefer?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down