Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapateo, good or bad?

+4
Kevin Santana
Juan Diego Osso
OpTc Felipe Díaz
santiago.10945
8 posters

Go down

Zapateo, good or bad? Empty Zapateo, good or bad?

Post by santiago.10945 Wed 5 Oct - 20:44

What do you think of zapateo? is it just music for cocaine snorters or is it good? personally I really enjoy it.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Zapateo, good or bad? Empty Re: Zapateo, good or bad?

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Wed 5 Oct - 21:15

I think that you can not say that music is good or bad, is just what it is, what you don't like, someone may like it
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Wed 5 Oct - 21:34

In my opinion it is difficult to say if "zapateo" id good or bad because it depend of the person , someones love it or someones hate it and we need to respect the pleasures of the others.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Santana Wed 5 Oct - 23:49

santiago.10945 wrote:What do you think of zapateo? is it just music for cocaine snorters or is it good? personally I really enjoy it.
Zapateo for me is good and bad at the same time beacuse i only like when they put it 5 to 10 minutes, After that time i start to get bored.

Kevin Santana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 6:22

It is the best music genre of the world!!!! I can literally hear it every entire day and I don't get bored. And about the fact that it is the genre of drug addicts I have to say that it's totally false, my friends and I as I said before enjoy it a lot without using drugs.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Sat 22 Oct - 22:39

santiago.10945 wrote:What do you think of zapateo? is it just music for cocaine snorters or is it good? personally I really enjoy it.

I want to tell you my dear friend Santiago, that it's called TribalHouse, not zapateo... This genre is life, it's the way of getting out of real life with or without drugs, you can literally get high with only listening to it. Some people like it because it's the heat, I like it from long time before because it really relaxes me, it makes me feel free and happy, this genre gives me good vibes, and I can totally say it's not music for drugs, it depends in the way you want to get in the travel this music makes you fly in, you can fly without drugs and the sounds will get into your body without inciting yourself to get in the drug's world, like the way I do. It's good for me, I love it and I will never stop the passion I have for this TribalHouse world. drunken
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 12:18

Kevin Santana wrote:
Zapateo for me is good and bad at the same time beacuse i only like when they put it 5 to 10 minutes, After that time i start to get bored.
I back you up in this one Kevin. I think it also attemps to real jusic itself. Artsist nowadays only know hoy to play an instrument and it's the Dj console. I leave you a David Guetta parody for you to understand my point: affraid
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 17:42

I think it depends of the person but in my opinion is good , I like it because it is fun and make us distract of the real world , when people hear it they get happy and exited.Many people love it.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 20:07

Zapateo is a very entertaining genre, it makes me dance a lot! I enjoy it dancing and hearing at it. It is a music to enjoy the moment with your friends and family, I don´t understand why people hate it.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down