Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you express care for someone?

+31
Daniela.Monsalve
Pablismo
Marianamonroy00
Ruiz12
Juan Diego Osso
Daniela Roldán
juanfeCISF
analuciaa11
lauramoscoso
LauraVergara26
Laura Algarra
9AUrbinaJuan
gabrielaaguirre1
mariasaavedra
michi_pantin
Juliana-Torres
manuel11
CamilaCastellanos
SaritaVelezAc99
SebasGuzman98
carloshernandez
Santiago_Garcia
NicoManrique
Federico Luna
Vale Gómez
Gigigravier
isabellajativa
Santiescobar11227
marianatorresp
Manuelacastrillon
Admin
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How can you express care for someone? Empty How can you express care for someone?

Post by Admin Thu 16 Apr - 18:48

A letter, doing something special or just saying something nice. How would you express care to someone? Can you express that you care to someone you don't know? Why? Why not?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How can you express care for someone? Empty Re: How can you express care for someone?

Post by Manuelacastrillon Thu 16 Apr - 19:12

In my personal opinion, I can only express care to someone with my own actions. Anyone can express something not true in a letter, but for example with nice words, we can.
Also, we can't express care to someone we don't know, because as it is said, we don't know the person. However, we can express friendship or good intentions for getting and knowing the person.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

How can you express care for someone? Empty Re: How can you express care for someone?

Post by marianatorresp Thu 16 Apr - 19:29

I believe that there are many things we can do for expressing care to someone, because each act we make can produce certain feelings in a person, personally when I express care for someone I often help them solving their problems and also listening to them whe they need me because actions speak louder that words. I wouldn't express care to someone I don't know because we don't know the person and we don't have a relationship with them.

marianatorresp
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiescobar11227 Thu 16 Apr - 19:35

In my opinion the fact of caring about somebody is the process in when you help the other in ways that contribute the option of building the character of the other; moreover, it's necessary to express to the other what you really feel and think about the other in a constructive way.

Santiescobar11227
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by isabellajativa Thu 16 Apr - 19:43

marianatorresp wrote:I believe that there are many things we can do for expressing care to someone, because each act we make can produce certain feelings in a person, personally when I express care for someone I often help them solving their problems and  also listening to them whe they need me because actions speak louder that words.  I wouldn't express care to someone I don't know because we don't know the person and we don't have a relationship with them.

I Agree with you because  there are many ways to express care of someone, but for me the most important is to show that person that you are going to be always by hes side. The actions you do says to the person that you care about theme .

isabellajativa
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr - 19:44

The better way to express care for someone is proving it with acts and not only with words. To watch it, help it with your needs and above all always be at its side and never let it linger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigigravier Thu 16 Apr - 20:01

for me the only way in which you can prove that you care of someone is with actions, becouse if it would be with words or letters so dumb and illiterate people will not express care. So the only whey you can show the care you have for people is by doing something to help them, because ther is no other way just what you do can show the real person you are nothing eals.

Gigigravier
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Fri 17 Apr - 18:17

Actions speak louder than words, we all know that, so the way to express care to somebody is with actions of love and friendship. If you express what you feel with your actions, words will not be needed at all.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Fri 17 Apr - 22:31

You can expresa love un many differnet ways, being actions of friendship, love and caring, the most important and known way.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoManrique Sun 19 Apr - 22:34

I my opinion action speak louder than words because when you do something to someone like helping in their studies or giving things like, lettres, chocolates, rose and many more things. With the simple fact that that person help you or give you that gift we can conclude that this person cares about you.

NicoManrique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Mon 20 Apr - 16:50

In my opinion you can show that you care for someone when you try to talk to them about their problems and try to help them to solve them, also you can express care for someone is giving little gifts such as roses, chocolates, letters, or just a little song.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Mon 20 Apr - 20:04

In my opinion I think that you can express care for someone with your actions, because is the better way because as an old expression says " and action say more than a thousand of words".

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Tue 21 Apr - 16:31

You can express your care for someone with actions more than words. Because you can say anything but doing it? And I'm not saying that you can't. But if you make it is better. Making actions that express care.

SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SaritaVelezAc99 Tue 21 Apr - 18:45

When we are talking about how you show you care for someone special it is necessary to clarify we can't limit ourself to only words and no actions. I can't deny words are also important because they give us  signs about feeling; nevertheless actions are the ones that confirm those feelings words might only tell. We as people want to believe those feelings are real in order to feel good, and that is only possible having proves. Proves we can only get through sincere actions. 

Last edited by SaritaVelezAc99 on Thu 23 Apr - 18:53; edited 1 time in total
SaritaVelezAc99
SaritaVelezAc99

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaCastellanos Wed 22 Apr - 9:16

You can express care for someone only by actions, you can say a lot of things expressing love or care, but the real care is shown by actions, if you tell someone you love her, but you act like you don't care they actions are the ones you count.

CamilaCastellanos
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Sat 25 Apr - 10:22

I could express care for someone else by thinking that the person is for me something that can have the opportunity to consider that i am important and also that the relationship is not the same without the person;therefore, a will consider to care someone as they care me.

Last edited by manuel11 on Sun 26 Apr - 21:24; edited 2 times in total

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana-Torres Sat 25 Apr - 15:11

For me there is just one answer for this question: actions speak louder than words. I prefer someone to show me they care and also I prefer showing people I care about them rather than telling them. I believe actions are more sincere, and words can be lies.

Juliana-Torres
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Apr - 22:32

I think that there are many ways of expressing care for sombody, but I think the best way of expressing it is showing to that person that you really care about her/he.

Back to top Go down

Post by michi_pantin Thu 14 May - 13:32

you can express care by helping out those in need and asking them how they are feeling. be there when they need you.

michi_pantin
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Sun 17 May - 13:57

I think there are many possibilities to express care for someone. However, actions speak louder than words, if you express someone your support they could trust you and you could help them.
In my case although I don't know the person, I will help them because we have to help each other.

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Mon 18 May - 16:10

I think you can say anything you want to a person, but if your actions show a very different thing, that shows no care. This means that actions speak louder than words. I also believe that making small acts of charity to a person who you may not know, and give him/her what he/she does not have, shows that you care.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AUrbinaJuan Tue 27 Sep - 17:43

For expressing care for someone you should Bless in disguise, do things without expecting something in change, so with litle actions day by day you can show someone that you are interested in them and you can make their day a  litle bit much better, obviously you decide how much to give them, you can make big or small acts that can show someone you appreciate them, but always remeber that the things you make for someone else can change their lifes, in a remarkable way, always rember to help others and treat them as you want them to treat you becuse normally things in life may be reciprocal, one day you are doing something good for someone and at the other they may show their care towards you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

9AUrbinaJuan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 27 Sep - 18:05

Sometimes is better not to express anything, much less care. If you show too much care for someone, they may not correspond to your caring or take advantage, in a bad way, of it. They'll know you care of them and use it for their own benefit without thinking on the other or how it affect you, they'll put you under their thumbs and, most of the times, you will do nothing since you have the wrong belief that you are doing it for their well-being when, actually, you are just harming them without knowing. Obviously you must care of someone, unless you have no feelings, and you don't need to keep your feeling at bay in order to prevent yourself being hurt as you, like me and almost everyone, will get hurt sometimes. The point is to don't force yourself to show someone how much you care about him or her, just let it be and don't burn your mind trying to find the way to tell someone you worry about him/her.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraVergara26 Tue 27 Sep - 18:46

Most of the times you can't express care only buying material things, you need to show that person you will always stay by his or her side, that even though things gets hard you will always be there, that you know them so well that you know exactly when they need a hug from you, you need to show that person that even though everybody throw pebbles at that person you will always stay there giving them support and love. This kind of love is really hard to find, it is the one you need to appreciate the most.
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Tue 27 Sep - 21:22

You can show your care for someone taking into account the little things. Have you ever listened that less is more? Well in this case it may apply, remembering the little details about someone you love or care can make a huge difference, remembering their favorite color, their favorite song, what they don't like and what they like, details that the other person thinks you are not going to remember and that most people take for granted. Surprising them with these things show that you care, enough to know little details. I love you

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next