Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is school depressing?

+9
Marianamonroy00
Nataliaalfonso0
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Kevin Santana
FelipeDussan
Juanzapata31
Juan Diego Osso
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
santiago.10945
13 posters

Go down

is school depressing? Empty is school depressing?

Post by santiago.10945 Wed 5 Oct - 20:57

many teenagers are getting so stressed, getting sometimes to the time of colapse because school pressure and not being good enough, may this lead to depression, sadness , etc? give your opinion
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

is school depressing? Empty Re: is school depressing?

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Wed 5 Oct - 21:08

I think nmowadays we are leading with a daily stress because of school, this can also lead us to depression because of failures either of grades or subjects, so i totally agree that school may lead to sadness or depression.

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Wed 5 Oct - 21:20

i think it depends of the person , there is people who pass a really great time in there and dome other just get stressed and hate it . But anyway we don't have option , we need to be at school so in us depend if we like it or not.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Wed 5 Oct - 21:53

Obviously it is depressing,and more when you need to wake up so early, also, becuase we have to many classes and not to much time for recess, and becuase we have many topics we don´t want to see.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 22:16

It is depressing in some aspects, like not seeing your family in the hole day, and not having the time of them. When they ask you if you can have time with them, but you say " I have homework"
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Santana Wed 5 Oct - 23:59

santiago.10945 wrote:many teenagers are getting so stressed, getting sometimes to the time of colapse because school pressure and not being good enough, may this lead to depression, sadness , etc? give your opinion
the answer can be yes or no, beacuse depending on the experiences that you have in school you can pass a greate time or a bad time.

Kevin Santana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Thu 6 Oct - 0:17

I think that can be depressing but this depends is everyone, some people likes school, some others hate school
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Thu 6 Oct - 0:19

Juan Diego Osso wrote:i think it depends of the person , there is people who pass a really great time in there and dome other just get stressed and hate it . But anyway we don't have option , we need to be at school so in us depend if we like it or not.
You are saying you have to accept school like it or not, but what if a person is having a bad time because of bullying or because he doesn´t have more good expectativas... We should change the mentality of school being necessary just for "being someone in life"
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Fri 21 Oct - 15:04

School does have an influence on students in many ways. Mainly students suffer of depression as a consequence of bullying which makes students not to accept themselves and lack of self esteem that in some cases leads towards suicide. I believe school must take part of this cases and handle them in order to lower the risk of a depression rate.
On the other hand school can not only help depression but also it can increment it. Students constantly live under the pressure of getting high notes or the simple pressure of passing the year , this is how school pressure gives depression as it's oppression cut us time family quality time , resting time and hobby time.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Fri 21 Oct - 19:23

santiago.10945 wrote:many teenagers are getting so stressed, getting sometimes to the time of colapse because school pressure and not being good enough, may this lead to depression, sadness , etc? give your opinion
I don't seem to see eye to eye with your opinion about school. In my opinion school isn't depressing, there you can have enough time between classes to relax and play with your friends, to have a break of the intence study and test. You said in your text that people colapse because of school pressure and this lead to depression, students in school shouldn't colapse with pressure, they need to organize themselves and prepare for classes and exams, on this way they won't suffer pressure.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Fri 21 Oct - 20:17

To be totally honest, I think school is pretty depressing. The fact that I get up super early in the morning thinking that today is going to be another boring and anoying day. in which I'm going to see people that I don't like; and probably I'll have to go to bed at 1 in the morning doing a useless homework of a subject that is not interesting at all about a topic that will be forgotten in a few weeks.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 19:09

School can bad in such a way that it could make students depressed because of to much work , also because they could be students that can make you feel bad or also because you can be not that good in many subjects, and that can make you feel depressed.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 19:45

I don't think school is depressing I think we as students consider school depressing because of the excesive academic charge but it is not that bad, our friends and spending time with them are those aspects that makes us get to like school
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down