Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Formula One or Soccer ?

2 posters

Go down

Watch Formula One or Soccer ? Empty Watch Formula One or Soccer ?

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 21:16

Soccer is the sport most practice and more seen. But Formula one have improved the quality and feelings it transmits over the observer, creating emotions soccer doesn't transmit. The adrenaline it generates, the emotion of seeing the crashes or the motors colapsing, the teamwork of the shields And of course watching the best: Mercedes, with the best pilot, NICO ROSBERG. What do you think?
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Watch Formula One or Soccer ? Empty Re: Watch Formula One or Soccer ?

Post by Marianamonroy00 Wed 5 Oct - 21:34

FelipeDussan wrote:Soccer is the sport most practice and more seen. But Formula one have improved the quality and feelings it transmits over the observer, creating emotions soccer doesn't transmit. The adrenaline it generates, the emotion of seeing the crashes or the motors colapsing, the teamwork of the shields And of course watching the best: Mercedes, with the best pilot, NICO ROSBERG. What do you think?

Why not enjoying both? Why should people pick an option if they can get the best of both worlds with these sports. Both sport provide adrenaline and intrigue , i believe teamwork is seen in both sports ; otherwise , there is no function among the teams.
I must say I find both sports delightful for the human eye and amusing for entertainment.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down