Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think technology can help or it is distracting?

4 posters

Go down

Do you think technology can help or it is distracting? Empty Do you think technology can help or it is distracting?

Post by Gtortoretto Sat 22 Oct - 22:26

What do you think about it, do you think technology is helping or it is distracting on classroom?
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do you think technology can help or it is distracting? Empty Re: Do you think technology can help or it is distracting?

Post by santiago.10945 Sat 22 Oct - 23:26

Technology Is helping the world advance day by day, it is what is helping us to grow up as human beings, although it has some disadvantages, but it is a hidden blessing. Technology has made civilization what it isn't now.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do you think technology can help or it is distracting? Empty Re: Do you think technology can help or it is distracting?

Post by Maria Paula Sun 23 Oct - 10:10

I consider that technology is an important tool that can help us in our daily life; it makes everything a piece of cake. You can find information in seconds. But you have to know how to use it in a proper way or it, instead of being a tool, will be a problem

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Sun 23 Oct - 21:27

I think it is helping us alot, for knowing more about the world, but in my experirience, we are distracting a lot ourselves with the ipads, we are not paying attention to class.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down