Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you learn from Animal Farm?

+4
Laura Algarra
Juan Diego Osso
santiago.10945
9APaula
8 posters

Go down

What have you learn from Animal Farm? Empty What have you learn from Animal Farm?

Post by 9APaula Sun 23 Oct - 11:07

Animal Farm is a book with a lot of indirect points of view about the Russian Revolution but also they can be related to our life. So comment what have you learn from the book.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What have you learn from Animal Farm? Empty Re: What have you learn from Animal Farm?

Post by santiago.10945 Sun 23 Oct - 11:12

Nothing, being honest I haven't learnt anything, I can't take that book seriously, like really I can't take out of my mind the idea of some revolutionary pigs, so no.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What have you learn from Animal Farm? Empty Re: What have you learn from Animal Farm?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 15:47

I have learned that sometimes in history, mankind need to plan and execute revolutions to eliminate problems in society. I've also learned that humans in power are literally pigs that want self benefit more than communitary success.. Arrow
Animalism!
What have you learn from Animal Farm? Animal-farm-1
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 23 Oct - 17:27

I don't think I've learnt something from the book, what I can say is that it reminds the ones who read it that most of the times the people choose wrongly their representatives because they say just what everybody wants to hear, people focus more on the form rather than the content of a speech prejudicing their country or, related to the book, the animal's farm. We shouldn't be surprised by the heartless actions or decisions that people who proclaim themselves honest make with the purpose of getting more and more power. Avarice kills moral.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juan.10412 Sun 23 Oct - 17:47

What i have learnt from animal farm is that there are people that for having their own benefit they harm other people like in animal farm that napoleon tells to the animals to work harder and harder but he gives them less and less money. This people are the ones that damage a country and that its what its happenning in venezuela because Nicolas Maduro is damaging the people of a country only for him to have more money
juan.10412
juan.10412
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by nicothelegend9A Sun 23 Oct - 22:50

I have learnt that the russian revolution was an important historical event which caused a deep change worlwide. I hace learnt that this could not be done if it was not due to the fact that the politics encouraged people to work together for a cause.
nicothelegend9A
nicothelegend9A
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Sun 23 Oct - 23:33

Animal is not a very exciting book but it clearly illustrates the Russian revolution and made it more clear in history class to understand that topic.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Sun 23 Oct - 23:33

Animal is not a very exciting book but it clearly illustrates the Russian revolution and made it more clear in history class to understand that topic.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What have you learn from Animal Farm? Empty Animal Farm*

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Sun 23 Oct - 23:34

Juan Sebastián Peña 17 wrote:Animal is not a very exciting book but it clearly illustrates the Russian revolution and made it more clear in history class to understand that topic.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Mon 24 Oct - 0:07

9APaula wrote:Animal Farm is a book with a lot of indirect points of view about the Russian Revolution but also they can be related to our life. So comment what have you learn from the book.
I think it is a book that show us the Russian Revolution, but behind other eyes, but with the same message, however we can relate it with things that happen nowadays, the fact that the power can change people and many people do anything to get that power.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down