Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post the reasons for your choice below

5 posters

Go down

Which subject should have more space(hours) in school?

Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_lcap29%Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_lcap14%Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_lcap14%Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_lcap0%Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_lcap0%Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_lcap29%Post the reasons for your choice below Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Post the reasons for your choice below Empty Post the reasons for your choice below

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 13:00

- Exclamation
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post the reasons for your choice below Empty Re: Post the reasons for your choice below

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 13:18

Álgebra rocks!, cyclops
But I find it so hard Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I wished we so much more time to practice and more homework to practice.
What do you think my friends???
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post the reasons for your choice below Empty Re: Post the reasons for your choice below

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 13:45

IsabellaGarciaG wrote:Álgebra rocks!, cyclops
I think Algebra has time enough to ve developed on our school. Isa, do you think that 5 out of 42 hours aren't enough. (Consider that subjects like Arts only get 1 out of 42) Exclamation
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 15:32

juancamilobustosg wrote:
IsabellaGarciaG wrote:Álgebra rocks!, cyclops
I think Algebra has time enough to ve developed on our school. Isa, do you think that 5 out of 42 hours aren't enough. (Consider that subjects like Arts only get 1 out of 42) Exclamation
I strongly think that english needs more hours. English is the essence of our school, as a leader has to be capable of managing a global lenguage like English itself. Rolling Eyes
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Sun 23 Oct - 16:47

Deciding between what subject should have more hours in school can led you into being between two stools as all subjects have their own function, but one of them needs to have more hours in school, and it is English. In my opinion English would have more hours than other subjects because it can prepare you for the future, having a good English can put you in big advantage comparing to other than don't know how to speak this language.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 23 Oct - 19:02

It is up to each student preferences. Even though I think that Chemistry should have way more hours in school than the ones it has nowadays since I like that subject and possibly I will study something related to it, I know that many others hate this subject or prefer to have less hours of Chemistry. It is also important to consider the subjects which will be truly useful for our life in a future such as Algebra, English and Biology and besides it will not be as influential as the last subject mentioned, In my opinion Spanish is also important. In a future we will be in the need of being capable of making our own accounts instead of paying someone that make them for us. Nowadays jobs are requiring a good management of english in order for them to accept you. It is vital for us to know of what we are made of, what to do in case of certain diseases and how to prevent them, the ways for us to be healthier and what consequences bring our bad habits in our body. It is also important to write correctly, no one will accept someone who writes "ola k ase?" as a daily basis for a job, nor an ignorant who does not know its native language and just damage it with its bad uses.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down