Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society?

+2
Juliana-Torres
mariasaavedra
6 posters

Go down

How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society? Empty How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society?

Post by mariasaavedra Wed 22 Apr - 20:02

Mariana Pajon
James Rodriguez
Pambele
Orlando Duque
Falcao Garcia

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society? Empty Re: How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society?

Post by Juliana-Torres Sat 25 Apr - 13:31

I think Mariana Pajon is a very important athlete, not only because she won a Gold Medal, but because of the fact she is a woman. She represented very well the country and also how anyone is capable of everything as long as they work hard for it.

Juliana-Torres
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society? Empty Re: How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society?

Post by valentinaguzman8 Sat 25 Apr - 14:08

I think that each of them has made the name of our country remains high, representing it in the best way and showing passion for what they do. They have show the society that if you work hard for what you want you can achieve it.

valentinaguzman8
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by michi_pantin Sat 25 Apr - 14:11

mariana pajon has contributed to society by achieving international recognition in a sport mainly practiced by men and winning colombian's 2nd olympic gold medal.

michi_pantin
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Sun 26 Apr - 14:12

Answering to the question the contributions of these athletes to Colombian society are:
Mariana Pajon: She share her experience with kids all around the world.
James Rodriguez: He had a foundation named "Colombia somos todos" to help kids with low resources to achieve there dreams.
Pambele: He donates his salary to Palenque so they could built highways.
Orlando Duque: He had work as a teacher for children of poor resources in Cartagena.
Falcao Garcia: He is on an organization named "Football whit heart"

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Apr - 22:43

I think that Mariana have contribute more to Colombis society, she have win many awards, and also she represented Colombian woman.

Back to top Go down

How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society? Empty Pambele in our history

Post by juanjose10 Mon 27 Apr - 5:24

I think that Pambele is one of the most important athletes in the Colombian history, because he was the pioneer of teaching us the sensation of winning. Before Pambele appear on the global media, the Colombian athletes don't earned eny triumph, and Pambele teaches us to win.

juanjose10
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

How these athletes have contribute to Colombian society? Empty Pambele in our history

Post by juanjose10 Mon 27 Apr - 5:24

I think that Pambele is one of the most important athletes in the Colombian history, because he was the pioneer of teaching us the sensation of winning. Before Pambele appear on the global media, the Colombian athletes don't earned eny triumph, and Pambele teaches us to win.

juanjose10
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasBetancourt Mon 27 Apr - 9:51

I think that Falcao Garcia contribute into Colombian society by being the first big player of the nation, meanwhile Colombian players play at Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil or United Stades he was playing at Europe, in tams as Porto, were I think he won an European Leage. When he play in Atletico of Madrid he was consider the best stricker of the world and that motivate others, James, Guarin, Ramos, Jackson and others to play more than in a good level. He inspire Colombians and always represent the country in an honorable way.

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down