Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Colombia start investing more on the tourism industry?

+5
Juan Andres Cortes
luisfgonzalez
Laura Algarra
Daniela.Monsalve
juancamilobustosg
9 posters

Go down

Should Colombia start investing more on the tourism industry? Empty Should Colombia start investing more on the tourism industry?

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 14:01

Comment below Cool
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Should Colombia start investing more on the tourism industry? Empty Re: Should Colombia start investing more on the tourism industry?

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Sun 23 Oct - 14:46

I think that Colombia should really start investing more on the tourism industry, beacuse it is a country that has a lot of beautiful and landscapes that with the government´s control a lot of people can visit those place and gradually we could be able to improve our economy thanks to the modifications made on tourism that can be really useful for those who live here and those who would like to visit our country.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Should Colombia start investing more on the tourism industry? Empty Re: Should Colombia start investing more on the tourism industry?

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 23 Oct - 17:51

In my opinion, Colombia should invest more on education and health rather than tourism. Our tourism is wide and already well-recognized worldwide; however, according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Colombia is the second country which invest less on education and, paradoxically, we are the second south american country which invest the most on armament. We are trying to invest more on industries which will help our international image improve but we are leaving somehow apart what is important in the national aspect. We are below the OECD average in the "Education at a glance" annual inform but our tourism is in its peak so... it does not matter if many of our children are lacking of an appropriate education as long as we are famous in the touristic world charts? It does not have to be like that.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by luisfgonzalez Sun 23 Oct - 17:55

I think Colombia has everything to become a world class competitor in the tourism industry if they start promoting more places that are not so famous right now.

luisfgonzalez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Sun 23 Oct - 20:59

I think Colombia is a country with many beautifull things and many interesting things that need to be visited , so Colombia could be a contry with more tourists and this will help the economi of the country and the government could help to reinforce this tourism to make it better and help the country
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 21:44

I think Colombia has everything that many tourists nowadays look about their destination, Colombia has so many wonderfull things adn amazng destinations to go to, that is why I consider we could start investing also in this industry, it will be something that will help the internal economy of the country increase and it will bring so many help to solutionate internal economic and also politic problems.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Sun 23 Oct - 22:53

In my opinion Colombia has great biodiversity, It is a country with a great diversity in landscapes, animals, cities, towns, weather. Many people judge a book by its cover, in this case, because the  armed conflict, or the narcotrafic issue, and know the issue of the peace treaty, that many people thinks bad things about Colombia. But i know that if we take advantage of our good and beautiful things that our country have, it can became a great tourism industry.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariagarcia Mon 2 Oct - 9:11

Colombia has so much potencial to be a great country to visit, so if Colombia could improve our infrastructure, people of other countries would like to come and see the beauty of this country

Mariagarcia
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 21:00

luisfgonzalez wrote:I think Colombia has everything to become a world class competitor in the tourism industry if they start promoting more places that are not so famous right now.

Definetely Colombia needs to promote touriism. We have excellent places to visit but if that is the purpose the colombian goverment has to invest in other areas such as in security infreatructure etc.

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down