Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of paying taxes for using Netflix?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of paying taxes for using Netflix? Empty What do you think of paying taxes for using Netflix?

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 15:18

The new taxes law says that we need to pay about 5% of Netflix suscription, do you think it is necessary?

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What do you think of paying taxes for using Netflix? Empty Re: What do you think of paying taxes for using Netflix?

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 15:27

I don't think it is necessary. I consider that law as an excuse to steal more money from people and to use it in unnecessary things. Also, this would be useless because the money gained would be a really low amount.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What do you think of paying taxes for using Netflix? Empty Re: What do you think of paying taxes for using Netflix?

Post by juanfernando1209 Sun 23 Oct - 15:50

manuela8 wrote:I don't think it is necessary. I consider that law as an excuse to steal more money from people and to use it in unnecessary things. Also, this would be useless because the money gained would be a really low amount.
Dear Manuela, this money is not for unnecesary things, if you read the news this money will be use by the goverment to cover the fiscal gap in wich Colombia is not good.
juanfernando1209
juanfernando1209
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down