Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why?

4 posters

Go down

Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why? Empty Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Sun 23 Oct - 16:13

Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why?
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why? Empty Re: Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why?

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Sun 23 Oct - 23:11

There are many fashion marks that are truly ravishing, but I have 2 favorite fashion marks, and these are gef and Banana Republic. The first one, from France has amazing t-shirts and pants. You can find clothing for everything, even for sports, besides of having reasonable prices. The other one, Banana Republic, is an American brand, and suits elegance and sophistication. Although it might be expensive and not found mainly in Colombia, the clothes that have are simply original and stunning.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why? Empty Re: Which is your favorite fashion mark? Why?

Post by Saarangom Mon 24 Oct - 1:27

My favorite clothes brand is Superdry. I've always liked the way they make clothes. Their colorful t-shirts are clothes that break the routine. Although it may get costly at times, I still want those clothes.
The brand is japanese. They have a cultural thing that makes them create colorful things. Very related to anime and all of those things. They are hedonists, live life the best way you can. This philosophy reaches the domains of clothes design.
Saarangom
Saarangom
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Mon 24 Oct - 6:32

I love everything related to fashion and I like a lot of brands but my favorite one for using it everyday is adidas originals, because they have really cool designs for sportswear.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down