Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the removal of headphone Jack in iPhone 7?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about the removal of headphone Jack in iPhone 7? Empty What do you think about the removal of headphone Jack in iPhone 7?

Post by Gtortoretto Sun 23 Oct - 17:04

Do you think was a good or a bad idea of Apple to remove the headphone Jack of iPhone?
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the removal of headphone Jack in iPhone 7? Empty Re: What do you think about the removal of headphone Jack in iPhone 7?

Post by 9Amaria.arango Sun 23 Oct - 17:51

I think it has it pros and cons. It is good because you are not going to be having problems with the cables getting tangled or your dog bitting it. But it is also bad because they can be easily lost.
9Amaria.arango
9Amaria.arango
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the removal of headphone Jack in iPhone 7? Empty Re: What do you think about the removal of headphone Jack in iPhone 7?

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 18:27

I think it is a bad idea because they can get lost really easy, they are also very tiny and if this happens the cellphone does not have an input to connect other headphones, i consider this a consequence because the company Apple is practically forcing their customers to buy only their products, what I mean is that if your headphones get lost you are forced to buy another headphones from Apple because they are the only headphones that will work with that cellphone, so you are limited to buy those, you can't buy cheaper normal headphones because if you do they will not work because the phone does not have the headphone port to connect them
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 18:30

I think it is was a good idea because you will not have many problems you used to have because of the cable, and the earphone may damage with cable, if it cuts, or something like that

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Sun 23 Oct - 18:56

I think that removing the jack is a step back, many people use it, the AirPods should be an option for the ones who see it worth, but for me, I don´t see it very useful, it does not simplify our lifes.
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down