Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot weather or cold weather cities?

3 posters

Go down

Hot weather or cold weather cities? Empty Hot weather or cold weather cities?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 19:17

Which city does you preferí to live in , share good and bad aspects of both please. Laughing

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hot weather or cold weather cities? Empty Re: Hot weather or cold weather cities?

Post by La Xime Sun 23 Oct - 19:31

Off course cold weather cities, I lived some time in a hot weather city and sincerely I prefer the cold weather cities. Usually, hot weather cities have the tend to be also humid, this makes the weather uncomfortable and hard to manage. Cold weather cities are sometimes rainy, (which is also cool) but for example Bogotá, is also a very sunny city for it's particular location and this makes it simply perfect, some sunny days and cold nights. However some European cities, with their seasons are also suitable to live, there you have all the climates in a year (even when it also depends on the region).
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Hot weather or cold weather cities? Empty Re: Hot weather or cold weather cities?

Post by Fabián Parra Thu 28 Sep - 15:58

CamilaBaez9A wrote:Which city does you preferí to live in , share good and bad aspects of both please. Laughing

Honestly I prefer warm whether, it's not to cold and it's not to hot; warm places usually promotes more activities to do in any time of the year, also warm wheather places doesn't require of sofisticated clothing and objects. An example of a warm whether place could be: cali, Medellin, ibague, Villavicencio, and also sometimes bogota.

Fabián Parra
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down