Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does music influence in people thinking?

4 posters

Go down

Does music influence in people thinking? Empty Does music influence in people thinking?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 19:44

I think music is a very important fact in peoples life because it make them change their life and they think accordingly of what they listen.
But i want to know what do you believe.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Does music influence in people thinking? Empty Re: Does music influence in people thinking?

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 20:05

It influence a lot because the idea that the music you hear starts to influence in your thoughts and the way you act.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Does music influence in people thinking? Empty Re: Does music influence in people thinking?

Post by santiago.10945 Sun 23 Oct - 20:06

No, I think the way people are influences the type of music they listen to, it shows a lot of themselves.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Sun 23 Oct - 20:09

Off course music influence people thinking and one example of that is Bob Dylan because he is a musician but he won the novel price of literature because of the lyrics that gen made and I think that to get this you should create a great influence on the people thinking.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down