Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

samsumg or apple for your phone?

5 posters

Go down

samsumg or apple for your phone? Empty samsumg or apple for your phone?

Post by Juanzapata31 Sun 23 Oct - 21:13

I consider each brand has their advantages and disadvantages, Samsumg has great phones, but the design is not the best comparing to Apple; Apple has a better design, and it is more famous, but the prices are to high.

So tell me what you prefer
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

samsumg or apple for your phone? Empty Re: samsumg or apple for your phone?

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Sun 23 Oct - 23:57

I will not buy phone which easily explode. Samsung have to make a lot of changes to at least have my respect. You can't have such an important company like Samsung and just do that stupid things. Facts not opinions.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 24 Oct - 0:34

Juanzapata31 wrote:I consider each brand has their advantages and disadvantages, Samsumg has great phones, but the design is not the best comparing to Apple; Apple has a better design, and it is more famous, but the prices are to high.

So tell me what you prefer
Well, I prefer iPhone because of the simple reason that their phones doesn't explode like the samusungs, also because they have more clear software, but I need to recognize that Android is better to be personalized. My final opinion is a phone that doesn't explode like the Samsung galaxy note.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Mon 7 Nov - 9:51

Well, Samsung exploding thing it's just awful. They were trying to make competition to Apple by making their new 7 phone faster, but of course, it went terribly wrong. Among other things, apple has a vision, it has style and true elegance. It has what everybody loves in a phone: Simplicity mixed with sophistication and taste. It is easy to use and beautiful. Apple shows what can be truly done with nowadays technology. Apple made the impossible come true.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaDuarte Tue 19 Sep - 10:06

In my opinion, Apple is better, for instance its design is so much better than Samsungs, but both of them have wonderful and excellent cameras.

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down