Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space or earth exploration?

2 posters

Go down

Space or earth exploration? Empty Space or earth exploration?

Post by Pablismo Tue 25 Oct - 21:58

What do you prefer, to explore the great and beyond, or the secrets or planet holds and that remain as a mistery.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Space or earth exploration? Empty Re: Space or earth exploration?

Post by juancamilobustosg Sat 29 Oct - 12:05

Pablismo wrote:What do you prefer, to explore the great and beyond, or the secrets or planet holds and that remain as a mistery.
Pablo, I really think that both space and land exploration help the human race on scientific development. But as you put me on a black or white decission, i'll go with space exploration. We know a lot of what surounds us on this wonderful planet earth, but day by day we destry our home and space exploration gives us an opportunity. Let me be more concrete, space exploration can be aimed to the discovery of exoplanets. These planets are planets that are capable of keeping life and as we are condemmened to destroy mother nature, the future exploration of these planets could be key to keep the human race on the map. I'll leave a video that explains the ''exoplanet'' concept below, have good day!
Arrow
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down