Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is trade and aid?

+5
NataliaDuarte
Santiago Guzmán
Cristian David Ortiz
Gabriel_perdomo
AndresMolina
9 posters

Go down

What is trade and aid? Empty What is trade and aid?

Post by AndresMolina Tue 19 Sep - 8:49

Why do traid and aid is important in the financial world? Can you give me an example of what traid and aid is?

Last edited by AndresMolina on Tue 19 Sep - 9:18; edited 2 times in total

AndresMolina
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

What is trade and aid? Empty My advice

Post by Gabriel_perdomo Tue 19 Sep - 8:55

AndresMolina wrote:Why do traid and aid is important in the financial world? Can you give me an example of what traid and aid is?

My advice is that you look for context with some teacher that can clarify your doubts in the topic

Last edited by Gabriel_perdomo on Tue 19 Sep - 8:59; edited 1 time in total

Gabriel_perdomo
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

What is trade and aid? Empty Google It

Post by Cristian David Ortiz Tue 19 Sep - 8:57

Very Happy
AndresMolina wrote:Why do traid and aid is important in the financial world? Can you give me an example of what traid and aid is?

Your question is pretty fine. I suggest you to Google It. Very Happy
Hope I could help you.

Cristian David Ortiz
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

What is trade and aid? Empty Re: What is trade and aid?

Post by Cristian David Ortiz Tue 19 Sep - 8:59

Gabriel_perdomo wrote:

My advice is rogar you look for context with some teacher that can clarify your doubts in the topi

If you want to answer something, please look to your writing first.

Only an advice.

Cristian David Ortiz
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

What is trade and aid? Empty My Answer

Post by Santiago Guzmán Tue 19 Sep - 9:28

According to the World Trade Organization, Aid for Trade helps developing countries, and particularly least developed countries, trade. Many developing countries face a range of supply-side and trade-related infrastructure obstacles which constrains their ability to engage in international trade. This means that trade and aid has a significant importance in the global economy due to the fact that it regulates the resources of every country no matter if they have a lot of money or they don't.
I hope this helped you Smile

Santiago Guzmán
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NataliaDuarte Sun 1 Oct - 10:13

Aid for trade is about helping developing countries, in special the least developed, to build the trade capacity and infraestructure they need to benefit from trade opening. Smile

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by alejandrabo2 Sun 1 Oct - 20:03

Trade and aid are the force that helps countries develop. According to the WTO helps developed and least develop countries (in particularly) trade.
alejandrabo2
alejandrabo2
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Fossi Mon 2 Oct - 9:29

Aid for Trade is hard to define and its nebulousness can allow it to aid for trade work a “OECD’s work in trade supports a strong, rules-based multilateral trading system to maintain the momentum for further trade liberalisation while contributing to sustainable development. It strengthens trade policy dialogue with developing and emerging economies, increases the understanding of the effects of trade liberalisation, and promotes mutually beneficial integration of these economies into the multilateral trading system”.

Juan Fossi
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Talero Mon 2 Oct - 18:09

I think that trade and aid could be the negociation of something between two countries which benefit both from the trade.

Juan Sebastián Talero
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanMMoya Mon 2 Oct - 18:45

Trade and aid is about helping developing countries stablish financial, economic and exportation bonds. The help usualy comes from first world countries which might even benefit from the trade and aid

JuanMMoya
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down