Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What must a family have?

4 posters

Go down

What must a family have? Empty What must a family have?

Post by Natalia Ariza Tue 19 Sep - 8:58

Does every family need to have a mother and a father?
Natalia Ariza
Natalia Ariza
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

What must a family have? Empty Re: What must a family have?

Post by Mariapaulasanabria Tue 19 Sep - 9:13

No necessarily, even though the Bible says and I quote " God's plan for creation was for men and women to marry and have children. A man and a woman would form a "one-flesh" union through marriage (Genesis 2:24), and they with their children become a family, the essential building block of human society " but the Bible says many things we no longer follow, so I don't see why there would be any problem if we stop following this as well.
Mariapaulasanabria
Mariapaulasanabria
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel10Amaya Tue 19 Sep - 9:24

Every family must have a future purpose .

Daniel10Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariapauladavila19 Tue 19 Sep - 10:13

In my opinion, in order to conform a family, the only necessary thing is love and understanding, without taking into account the gender, religion or sexual orientation.

Mariapauladavila19
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

What must a family have? Empty Maybe

Post by Natalia Ariza Thu 21 Sep - 9:51

Mariapaulasanabria wrote:No necessarily, even though the Bible says and I quote " God's plan for creation was for men and women to marry and have children. A man and a woman would form a "one-flesh" union through marriage (Genesis 2:24), and they with their children become a family, the essential building block of human society " but the Bible says many things we no longer follow, so I don't see why there would be any problem if we stop following this as well.

I partially agree with you. Not everything can be based on the Bible. Even though, day by day we hear comments criticizing different families, whether they are homosexual or that the mother or father is the head of the family, people don't care they are just barking in the wrong tree hurting people as much as they can.

I believe that we must change the world's thinking, not totally because everyone has the right to think as they want, but trying to have them to accept any kind of family. Whether they are black, white, homosexual or transgender. Today, 21st century could be said that many things are accepted, only that it still needs the human being to evolve in their thoughts a little more, in order for racism and homophobia to end. Many families get by many things and there are times when we fail to understand them. I agree with you with the fact that we can have different things But, you can’t base your argument in just the bible, a book that comes from a really big religion that not everybody follows, there’s a lot of religions and with that poor argument many people will disagree with you. Ball is in your court to convince people to thing further than the 4 walls they see every day with closed thoughts written on them.

Even so, thank you very much for contributing in this thought, and remember that we can make a change in the world, event ought is little.

Natalia Ariza
Natalia Ariza
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down