Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can a family be conformed by a pair of homosexual parents?

4 posters

Go down

Can a family be conformed by a pair of homosexual parents? Empty Can a family be conformed by a pair of homosexual parents?

Post by NataliaDuarte Tue 19 Sep - 9:56

There's a lot of debate envolving this topic, and it's all about perspectives and ideologies. In some countries this is permitted and respected but in some other this is illegal.

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Can a family be conformed by a pair of homosexual parents? Empty Re: Can a family be conformed by a pair of homosexual parents?

Post by Julio Otalora Tue 19 Sep - 10:05

NataliaDuarte wrote:There's a lot of debate envolving this topic, and it's all about perspectives and ideologies. In some countries this is permitted and respected but in some other this is illegal.

In my opinion I think that is not a good idea because children should have a paternal and maternal figure to have and with an homosexual pair the y do not have that.

Julio Otalora
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Can a family be conformed by a pair of homosexual parents? Empty Re: Can a family be conformed by a pair of homosexual parents?

Post by Juan Hernández Wed 20 Sep - 10:32

Julio Otalora wrote:In my opinion I think that is not a good idea because children should have a paternal and maternal figure to have and with an homosexual pair the y do not have that.

Julio I think its a really subjective position the one you are expressing given that first, you have to determine what type of family is the best for the kid and this does not mean a father and a mother the only thing that matters is that the family can provide food shelter and love to the child consequently you can't measure up the best family for a kid.

Juan Hernández
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Troncoso Thu 21 Sep - 12:05

Julio Otalora wrote:
NataliaDuarte wrote:There's a lot of debate envolving this topic, and it's all about perspectives and ideologies. In some countries this is permitted and respected but in some other this is illegal.

In my opinion I think that is not a good idea because children should have a paternal and maternal figure to have and with an homosexual pair the y do not have that.
Julio, I disagree with what you are saying, I think that an homosexual pair can give a paternal and maternal figure since no matter the sex they could give what the child needs, I want you to take into account that if a couple can give the love and all the things they need it does not matter the sex but what they can give to him.

Sara Troncoso
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down