Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world?

+2
Julio Otalora
Juancastillo
6 posters

Go down

Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world? Empty Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world?

Post by Juancastillo Tue 19 Sep - 9:58

Do You prefer spending time in a mobile device? Or is it more entertaining to be outside being in contact with the nature?

Juancastillo
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world? Empty Re: Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world?

Post by Julio Otalora Tue 19 Sep - 10:08

Juancastillo wrote:Do You prefer spending time in a mobile device? Or is it more entertaining to be outside being in contact with the nature?

Sometimes I have more fun in the digital world than in the outside but it is not in all ocassions because I lije to siendo time without my friends and familia doing activities like football or riding a bike.

Julio Otalora
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world? Empty Re: Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world?

Post by Edgardo Andrade Tue 19 Sep - 10:10

Juancastillo wrote:Do You prefer spending time in a mobile device? Or is it more entertaining to be outside being in contact with the nature?
It depends of who you have grown up, having friends, going to the park or in the other hand being in your house all day, you parents not letting you go outside. It depends on your type of life and how Much you like it.

Edgardo Andrade
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Do you have more fun in the digital world than in the outside world? Empty Of course no

Post by Daniel Cabarique Tue 19 Sep - 10:11

I think it is better to go outside to have some fun because been in an electronic device even though is fun, you only make work your brain and fingers, and when you play a sport or something similar you make worck all your body.
Daniel Cabarique
Daniel Cabarique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Castro Thu 21 Sep - 12:03

Daniel Cabarique wrote:
I think it is better to go outside to have some fun because been in an electronic device even though is fun, you only make work your brain and fingers, and when you play a sport or something similar you make worck all your body.

I agree with you Daniel, if you are a person who go out entertain and make activities such like practicing any sport most of the times you will have a healthier life. Not only would you get lot of fun, but also you will make your whole body to be active which several times this means a healthier life. By the other hand you can also get entertained by using a mobile devices even though you get distracted, fun and entertaining you will have less contact with the world which means when you go out you will not know how to act or what to do when something strange happens. In conclusion you can get entertained with any of them but to have a healthier and happier life you should go out and entertain outside to make friends and get a lot of entertainment.

Juan Castro
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Mariño Sun 1 Oct - 17:57

I think that we can have fun in both of the cases, it depends how dependent you are to the internet, or if you like to be outside. But both perspectives are respectful

Oscar Mariño
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Mariño Sun 1 Oct - 17:58

I think that we can have fun in both of the cases, it depends how dependent you are to the internet, or if you like to be outside. But both perspectives are respectful

Oscar Mariño
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down