Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does technology affect your school performance?

4 posters

Go down

Does technology affect your school performance? Empty Does technology affect your school performance?

Post by Santy014 Thu 21 Sep - 12:50

According to the results of 9th grade students in comparison to year 8 students, everyone blames iPads for decreasing the school performance, specifically academic at school, I would like to know your opinion and if you have been directly or indirectly affected in this problematic
Santy014
Santy014
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Does technology affect your school performance? Empty Re: Does technology affect your school performance?

Post by $$$WilliamNieto$$$ Thu 21 Sep - 13:03

As each one of us we love technology. But Dear Santiago technology is really affecting our school performance. We are more into paying attention to answer an snap from a friend, than to the explanation of an chemistry topic. Twisted Evil
$$$WilliamNieto$$$
$$$WilliamNieto$$$
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Does technology affect your school performance? Empty Re: Does technology affect your school performance?

Post by AndrésBritton69 Thu 21 Sep - 13:10

Santy014 wrote:According to the results of 9th grade students in comparison to year 8 students, everyone blames iPads for decreasing the school performance, specifically academic at school, I would like to know your opinion and if you have been directly or indirectly affected in this problematic
Yes, tecnology is affecting many students, for example I can't study with my cellphone next to me, If I have the cellphone next to me, I would be in Whatsapp or Snapchat all the 24 hours, so I can't concentrate at the exercises of algebra or the readings of spanish. I prefer to leave the cellphone or the IPad in my bedroom and focus in the homework or spend time with my friends or family instead of check things that are not important by the time. PRODUCTIVE THINGS!!! Remember that word.
AndrésBritton69
AndrésBritton69
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvaro Romero Tue 26 Sep - 17:57

Santy, it depends in the use each person gives to it. However, not all of the students prefer play and answer messages during class time, so we can't say everybody do it, therefore, in my free time I use to play but just when I have finish my tasks.
Technology, in this case the utilization of iPads as an education method, helps me to consult sometimes topics I don't have very clear and help me prepare better or be more organized with the homework, also to save paper that previously was used in readings and fotocopies. Technology does not affect my school performance.
Alvaro Romero
Alvaro Romero
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down