Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How we can stop the ecosystem loss around the world?

3 posters

Go down

How we can stop the ecosystem loss around the world? Empty How we can stop the ecosystem loss around the world?

Post by AndrésBritton69 Sun 1 Oct - 10:34

I want to know which is the best way to stop the ecosystem loss around the world, for example how we can stop the cut of the trees at the amazon region, as the trees around the world are running out, humans are searching for another region to cut trees.
AndrésBritton69
AndrésBritton69
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

How we can stop the ecosystem loss around the world? Empty Re: How we can stop the ecosystem loss around the world?

Post by Carlosparra3 Sun 1 Oct - 18:16

AndrésBritton69 wrote:I want to know which is the best way to stop the ecosystem loss around the world, for example how we can stop the cut of the trees at the amazon region, as the trees around the world are running out, humans are searching for another region to cut trees.
Altough many of the ecosystem have no return for them to be established again, we could save many of the nature now in the world. To start with, the implementation of alternative sources of energy (such as the solar energy) could help by replacing the use of fossil fuels, decreasing the amount of greenhouse gases present on our atmosphere. Then, we could also create new laws for nature´s protection by establishing more natural reserves that can´t be exploided for resources. If we do not take care of this issue, world is going to end soon.
Carlosparra3
Carlosparra3
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

How we can stop the ecosystem loss around the world? Empty Re: How we can stop the ecosystem loss around the world?

Post by Santy014 Mon 2 Oct - 19:12

AndrésBritton69 wrote:I want to know which is the best way to stop the ecosystem loss around the world, for example how we can stop the cut of the trees at the amazon region, as the trees around the world are running out, humans are searching for another region to cut trees.

Dear Andres, I consider that the most efficient way to stop ecosystem loss around the world is; First of all, using alternative energy based on renewable sources, such as the sunlight and water; Second, we could create campaigns that promote the use of this energies and leaving out the energy that we use nowadays.

With these aspects, I trust that ecosystem loss in the world will end, and if you consider any other method to end it up, please let me know.
Santy014
Santy014
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down