Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the impact of the Bitcoin around the world?

4 posters

Go down

What is the impact of the Bitcoin around the world? Empty What is the impact of the Bitcoin around the world?

Post by AndrésBritton69 Sun 1 Oct - 10:47

I want to know some impacts of the Bitcoin around the world, for example the impact at the actual finance and bank system. What would happen if we implement the Bitcoin at the global economy, maybe should we change the actual economic status, I want answers please. afro
AndrésBritton69
AndrésBritton69
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What is the impact of the Bitcoin around the world? Empty Re: What is the impact of the Bitcoin around the world?

Post by Carlosparra3 Sun 1 Oct - 16:42

AndrésBritton69 wrote:I want to know some impacts of the Bitcoin around the world, for example the impact at the actual finance and bank system. What would happen if we implement the Bitcoin at the global economy, maybe should we change the actual economic status, I want answers please. afro
There is a big impact of bitcoin on global economy. To start with, it has renewed the concept of "digital currency" and made it now a most important source of money. Never had the world created such an "intangible" currency and nowadays it is changing the world. Altough some of its changes are good, some others just make it look a silly thing. It has permitted a better way of trading, easier than others, in which you can buy things by just giving som "criptocoins" instead of the usual bills.
Carlosparra3
Carlosparra3
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What is the impact of the Bitcoin around the world? Empty Re: What is the impact of the Bitcoin around the world?

Post by Santy014 Mon 2 Oct - 9:22

AndrésBritton69 wrote:I want to know some impacts of the Bitcoin around the world, for example the impact at the actual finance and bank system. What would happen if we implement the Bitcoin at the global economy, maybe should we change the actual economic status, I want answers please. afro

It could have a big impact for example, in Wall Street, since there are different ways of getting money and consequently, actions could be modified. Nowadays, digital banks are created in European countries, Seldom do you see banks with physical money around Europe, In the other hand. in South American countries, it looks like they haven’t taken the example of Europe. since it is an essential problem and I think a digital bank and the implementation of bitcoin would be a good solution

Last edited by Santy014 on Tue 3 Oct - 8:00; edited 1 time in total
Santy014
Santy014
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan_David_Mejia(elpikus) Mon 2 Oct - 20:05

salu2, as you know Andres, bitcoin is a very famous coin known because of its irregularity in its price, which makes it very risky but rewarding coin to invest in, this has made some people become rich or get in bankrupt

Juan_David_Mejia(elpikus)
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down